Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

PUBG Training Mode Plans

A Dev Letter for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS discusses server performance improvements that they continue to refine in their Unreal Engine battle royale shooter. But they are busier than that with their FIX PUBG effort, as another post announces their plans to add a training mode to the game, which is sure to benefit new players. Here's part of the plan:

Earlier this month, we unveiled FIX PUBG, our months long campaign to address the game’s bugs, quality of life needs, and performance issues. Today, we’re excited to add to that campaign with a feature many of you have been fervently asking for; a shooting range. Well, not just a shooting range.

The PUBG Training Mode lets 5-20 players explore a brand new 2x2 km map and practice all aspects of PUBG, from driving the game’s various vehicles around the island’s race tracks, to practicing parachute landings on scattered targets, to mastering the perfect peek shot. There are even areas to practice vaulting, close-quarters combat, and of course, sweet vehicle jumps.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: etc. Aug 23, 2018, 09:55 deqer

Does the training include how to develop patience for the issues of lag and desync that I keep hearing about? I'm seeing pro streamers experience this and uninstalling the game as a result.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: PUBG Training Mode Plans Aug 23, 2018, 08:58 warmbluelasers

As an outside observer, this dev path reminds me much of Planetside 2.  

2. Re: PUBG Training Mode Plans Aug 23, 2018, 04:26 Bludd

Michael Dickinson wrote on Aug 22, 2018, 19:59:
all you post is plans... you're full of shit and at this point everyone knows it.
Be careful with all that salt, you'll get a heart attack.

PUBG are communicating, they are commited to fixing the game AND adding content. I don't know what more people want.

1. Re: PUBG Training Mode Plans Aug 22, 2018, 19:59 Michael Dickinson

all you post is plans... you're full of shit and at this point everyone knows it.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo