Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Legal Briefs

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 9, 2018, 18:08 eRe4s3r

Beamer wrote on Aug 9, 2018, 17:42:
Task wrote on Aug 9, 2018, 16:23:
eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 9, 2018, 02:18:
When he got a quantum computer for which he then needs a x86 emulator to even run his emulators no doubt

Emulator-ception lol. Really only a digital museum would need every ROM or ISO, etc. - ever. For me personally, I only keep the ones I like. There are over 700 SNES games and most of them suck, but hey at least the option is there for those that really want alll of them.

I had a ton of them back in the day, but during the whole SNES Classic craze I downloaded some to see if I still liked the games enough to buy the system. The first place I found to download claimed to have all the games. Ok, it's like, 4GB for all the SNES games, if that, so sure.

Turns out, I'm really not too into them anymore, haha. Outside of maybe Zelda and Mario World. I grabbed a few N64 games, too. Mario Kart is significantly less fun, and Goldeneye may as well be unplayable. My childhood!

I am 100% with you on that... it's the heap of gaming experience we have nowadays that taints nostalgia once you revisit it.. better not to. Nostalgia can be with you always, if you replay it now though then that is gone.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 9, 2018, 17:42 Beamer

Task wrote on Aug 9, 2018, 16:23:
When he got a quantum computer for which he then needs a x86 emulator to even run his emulators no doubt

Emulator-ception lol. Really only a digital museum would need every ROM or ISO, etc. - ever. For me personally, I only keep the ones I like. There are over 700 SNES games and most of them suck, but hey at least the option is there for those that really want alll of them.

I had a ton of them back in the day, but during the whole SNES Classic craze I downloaded some to see if I still liked the games enough to buy the system. The first place I found to download claimed to have all the games. Ok, it's like, 4GB for all the SNES games, if that, so sure.

Turns out, I'm really not too into them anymore, haha. Outside of maybe Zelda and Mario World. I grabbed a few N64 games, too. Mario Kart is significantly less fun, and Goldeneye may as well be unplayable. My childhood!

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

10. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 9, 2018, 16:23 Task

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

9. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 9, 2018, 11:52 RedEye9

jdreyer wrote on Aug 9, 2018, 01:38:
NKD wrote on Aug 8, 2018, 23:17:
I was under the impression you could say anything you want on Twitter and not get in trouble, up to and including credible threats of nuclear war.
Only if you have hair plugs, and dye them orange.
And soak them with a mixture of 99.5% Aqua Net & 0.5% cyanoacrylate.

Democracy Is Not a Spectator Sport
If You’re Not Scared About Fascism in the U.S., You Should Be
Vote like your rights depend on it

8. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 9, 2018, 02:18 eRe4s3r

jdreyer wrote on Aug 9, 2018, 01:38:
SirKnight wrote on Aug 8, 2018, 22:30:
Nooooooooooooo!

EmuParadise is my main rom site. I even have it in my Chrome bookmark bar for easy access.

I have I think all ROMs for most systems anyway, but there' still PS1 and PS2 ISOs I never finished downloading as well as Sega CD and 3DO that I was just recently starting to get.

I better look for other locations that's still up and get while I can.

Just a quick question: when will you have time to play all of these games?

7. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 9, 2018, 01:39 jdreyer

Task wrote on Aug 8, 2018, 23:52:
Nooooooooooooo!

I get my rom packs from those that host them on their google drive. Don't worry, they ain't going anywhere.

Pssst! SirKnight! DM Task!

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

6. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 9, 2018, 01:38 jdreyer

I was under the impression you could say anything you want on Twitter and not get in trouble, up to and including credible threats of nuclear war.

Only if you have hair plugs, and dye them orange.

5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 9, 2018, 01:38 jdreyer

Nooooooooooooo!

EmuParadise is my main rom site. I even have it in my Chrome bookmark bar for easy access.

I have I think all ROMs for most systems anyway, but there' still PS1 and PS2 ISOs I never finished downloading as well as Sega CD and 3DO that I was just recently starting to get.

Just a quick question: when will you have time to play all of these games?

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 8, 2018, 23:52 Task

Nooooooooooooo!

I get my rom packs from those that host them on their google drive. Don't worry, they ain't going anywhere.

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 8, 2018, 23:42 Creston

Nobody cares about nuclear war. But don't cost the government's money, because then your ass is fucking toast!

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 8, 2018, 23:17 NKD

I keep warning you. Doors and corners, kid. That's where they get you. Humans are too fucking stupid to listen.

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Aug 8, 2018, 22:30 SirKnight

Nooooooooooooo!

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo