Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Into the Black

Link of the Day: Unreal 98 Remake in Unreal 4 - Nyleve Falls FullHd Work in Progress. Thanks Hypothermia.

R.I.P.: Doug Grindstaff Dead- 'Star Trek' Sound Effects Maestro Was 87. Thanks Neutronbeam.
View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Into the Black Jul 31, 2018, 10:03 sauron

SirKnight wrote on Jul 30, 2018, 21:43:
TBH, I think the original looked better. The UE4 version, for example, was too dark. There were other things wrong as well that made it seem too different.

I recently played through the beginning section of Unreal on a Win98 machine and a Voodoo 3. Looked damn good and ran great as well. I'm about to throw a pair of Voodoo 2's in another machine. If I could only find my Voodoo 5 5500 though....

I still have a working Voodoo 5 5500, and a Voodoo 2. I don't think I've used them in about 15 years, but still holding on to them. Too many good memories.

Kittens!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Into the Black Jul 30, 2018, 21:43 SirKnight

TBH, I think the original looked better. The UE4 version, for example, was too dark. There were other things wrong as well that made it seem too different.

I recently played through the beginning section of Unreal on a Win98 machine and a Voodoo 3. Looked damn good and ran great as well. I'm about to throw a pair of Voodoo 2's in another machine. If I could only find my Voodoo 5 5500 though....

1. Re: Into the Black Jul 30, 2018, 21:26  RedEye9 

Please don't ruin the feel and look of the original.
Not getting warm fuzzies from the trailer.

Vaccines Cause Immunity
Welcome to the Anthropocene

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >