Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday

This tweet from the Monster Hunter Twitter account announces an announcement, saying Capcom will unveil details about the PC edition of Monster Hunter: World on Monday (thanks VG247). Word is that at noon eastern time we will learn a release date and platform as well as minimum system specifications:

#MHWorld PC version details inbound: Monday, July 9th @ 9am PT / 5pm BST

• Release Date
  • Distribution Platform
  • Minimum Specs

View
18 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

18. Re: Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday Jul 8, 2018, 14:59 intermarer

Please, please, please be a good port!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

17. Re: Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday Jul 8, 2018, 09:50 Alamar

xXStellarDadXx wrote on Jul 7, 2018, 13:11:
Was looking forward to this until i heard it sucks...oh well

As a big Souls fan, I kept hearing about Monster Hunter games (And Dragon's Dogma, so I've learned to not listen to these people), so when this was announced, I looked into it...

I wouldn't say it sucks, because nothing that sells millions of copies sucks, but it doesn't look very fun...

The highlights of monsters and fights look interesting, but there appears to be a lot of 'prep grind' to get ready to hunt... Which is a pretty big turn off for me. So ya, it seems a very small portion of the game looks awesome, so maybe at some discounted price, and while I'm bored, I'll re-consider.

16. Re: Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday Jul 8, 2018, 01:10 Jivaro

On the PS4 it is a blast but I suck with gamepads so I am looking forward to it on PC.  

15. Re: Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday Jul 7, 2018, 22:46 NetHead

Announcements about future announcements are useless garbage. Perpetuating it isn't doing anyone any favours

Monster Hunter World PC minimum requirements
Processor: Intel Core i5 4460 @ 3.2GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760
HDD: 25GB free space

Monster Hunter World PC recommended requirements
Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.4GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060
HDD: 25GB free space

14. Re: Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday Jul 7, 2018, 22:28 .Drifter

Cutter wrote on Jul 7, 2018, 19:39:
jacobvandy wrote on Jul 7, 2018, 17:33:
Cutter wrote on Jul 7, 2018, 16:54:
Vast minority? 8 million sales versus 7 billion people on the planet. You need to redo the math.

Math begins with correctly identifying the numbers you're doing the math to. Rolleyes

Ok there are several hundred million gamers on the planet. So that still means the vast majority don't care about it or think it's crap.

There have been around 111+ million consoles sold that can play the game, if they're all still functional and in use, so do the opinions of several hundred million gamers who can't play it really matter?

13. Re: Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday Jul 7, 2018, 19:57 RedEye9

Math begins with correctly identifying the numbers you're doing the math to. Rolleyes
@jacobvandy don't feed, he'll just keep moving the goal posts because that's what a troll does. The rest of understood your point.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

12. Re: Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday Jul 7, 2018, 19:39 Cutter

Vast minority? 8 million sales versus 7 billion people on the planet. You need to redo the math.

Ok there are several hundred million gamers on the planet. So that still means the vast majority don't care about it or think it's crap.

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

11. Re: Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday Jul 7, 2018, 18:42 JeffD

Lets just say that if it came out with the console release I would be playing it, but I do not see my self with any interest by the time it finally rolls out. I also don't know anyone still playing the console release which says lots about capcom's support.  

10. Re: Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday Jul 7, 2018, 17:45 Osc8r

Looks so... boring/repetitive.  

9. Re: Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday Jul 7, 2018, 17:33 jacobvandy

8. Re: Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday Jul 7, 2018, 17:21 CJ_Parker

jacobvandy wrote on Jul 7, 2018, 16:22:
Different strokes for different folks, of course, but all indications are that the people who think this game sucks are in the vast minority. It's the as yet uncontested biggest release of the year; the average review is 90/100, it became Capcom's best-selling game of all time almost immediately (5m sold at launch, 8m within 3 months), and probably's the biggest multiplatform console-seller since GTA 5.

Sales in the millions don't mean it doesn't suck. Strong console sales in particular are actually a good indicator that this muthafucka prolly sucks basketballs through a garden hose.

7. Entire Vast Universe Likes Monster Hunter Jul 7, 2018, 17:01 RedEye9

Different strokes for different folks, of course, but all indications are that the people who think this game sucks are in the vast minority. It's the as yet uncontested biggest release of the year; the average review is 90/100, it became Capcom's best-selling game of all time almost immediately (5m sold at launch, 8m within 3 months), and probably's the biggest multiplatform console-seller since GTA 5.

Sounds like it is well received by the vast majority.
Suffice it to say if this is your type of game you'll probably like it.
ACG rates it a BUY https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B6mIneehyEY

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell.”

6. Re: Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday Jul 7, 2018, 16:54 Cutter

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

5. Re: Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday Jul 7, 2018, 16:22 jacobvandy

4. Re: Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday Jul 7, 2018, 15:51 Tavil

Who told you it sucks? Its gotten nothing but praise everywhere I've looked, or are you just a troll?  

3. Re: Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday Jul 7, 2018, 15:49 Tavil

So excited! I had no idea it was coming out on PC. The game looks so awesome.  

2. Re: Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday Jul 7, 2018, 13:11 xXStellarDadXx

Was looking forward to this until i heard it sucks...oh well  
I love Fortnite..keeps thy little kids out of thy good games...

1. Re: Monster Hunter: World PC Date and Specs Monday Jul 7, 2018, 12:41 Pepe

In times where news travels the world in a heartbeat I don't see the value in some company saying, he check back in a couple days for when we have actual news.

Provide the news or shut the hell up.

18 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo