Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer

Bethesda Softworks offers a new Welcome to West Virginia Gameplay Video from Fallout 76, the recently announced upcoming installment in the post apocalyptic RPG series. The clip shows off the game's engine and environments, and includes some snippets of gameplay. Here's the description in the clip:

All-new graphics, lighting and landscape technology brings to life six distinct West Virginia regions. Watch Welcome to West Virginia, featured during the Bethesda E3 Showcase, to get a look at the newest location in Fallout. http://fallout.com

From the forests of Appalachia to the noxious crimson expanses of the Cranberry Bog, each region offers its own risks and rewards. Post-nuclear America has never looked so beautiful!

View
17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

17. Re: Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer Jun 26, 2018, 10:52 Quinn

I don't have online friends, so another game that'll pass me by. I hate the fact this is becoming more and more of a norm with all those games focussing on co-op. I wish I was 13 again and wished for nothing else...  

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

16. Re: Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer Jun 26, 2018, 09:43 UttiniDaKilrJawa

So far everything I’ve seen on private servers has been “ yes, but not at launch”. If anyone has seen anything else please point me to it because I would love to see that info. Without private severs where I can select “friends only” this will be a definite pass. Given that it’s online only I’ll probably be picking up on a heavy discount anyway. I really don’t want to pay full price for a game I may not even be able to play in 5 years.  

15. Re: Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer Jun 26, 2018, 09:27 El Pit

ItBurn wrote on Jun 26, 2018, 03:11:
El Pit wrote on Jun 26, 2018, 02:49:
Forced PvP? Really? No sale. Not even for free.

No one knows yet if PVP is forced. I would be surprised myself. A ton of people don't want that and essentially every other game of this type lets you play on private servers with friends only.

I hope so. Forced PvP is a No-Sale-argument for me. If the co-op is more like in Guild Wars 1/2, I will be all over this.

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

14. Re: Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer Jun 26, 2018, 07:25 Jonjonz

So PVP pretty much precludes mods, eh.  

There is nothing outside a person that by going in can defile, but things that come out are what defile.
Mark 7:1-8, 14-15, 21-23

13. Re: Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer Jun 26, 2018, 07:21 eRe4s3r

Osc8r wrote on Jun 25, 2018, 23:05:
Haven't really played fallout before (single player games bore the f out of me these days), but co-op survival with PVP + nukes? I'm down.

So you are also down with the inevitable grief fest this is going to be? I couldn't sell this game to any of my coop friends after the presentation. They all tuned out when they heard battle royale.

12. Re: Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer Jun 26, 2018, 07:11 Pepe

I'm keeping an eye on how this game progresses, but I will probably end up getting it.  

11. Re: Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer Jun 26, 2018, 03:11 ItBurn

El Pit wrote on Jun 26, 2018, 02:49:

No one knows yet if PVP is forced. I would be surprised myself. A ton of people don't want that and essentially every other game of this type lets you play on private servers with friends only.

10. Re: Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer Jun 26, 2018, 02:49 El Pit

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

9. Re: Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer Jun 26, 2018, 01:02 Darks

ItBurn wrote on Jun 25, 2018, 21:44:
This trailer contains 0% new anything. They literally took Todd's voice from the E3 prez.

I'm super-hyped for this game though. I love coop survival games and if this is anything like Fallout 4, which it is, it's going to be one of the best.

I'd also like more single player Fallout, but they already gave us Fallout 4. I don't want the main Beth team working on the next SP RPG to spend time on a side project like 76. 76 is a gift made by another team while the main team works on Starfield.

Yea, I'm hyped for this too because of Coop.. But im really leery about the PVP aspect. I'm leaning on waiting until we are able to host out own private servers. I hope that wont take to long to happen after release.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

8. Re: Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer Jun 26, 2018, 00:28 Cutter

Welp I'm into Conan Exiles right now and really digging the hell out of it. It's a metric shit ton better than that bug laden, unoptimized, fugly POS, ARK - and this was from trying it once again a month ago, Jesus it still has existing bugs from early beta. Funcom did an amazing job. It's still lacking - typical Funcom - in stuff to do like dungeons, NPCs to interact with, and mounts - damn that game needs mounts - they say it's all coming and if it does it'll have a lot of longevity.

So if 76 is similar I'm down - so long as there's no forced PvP. If there is than screw them. If there is I imagine they'll backpedal on that pretty effing fast because that'll cost them major sales. Seeing some of the utterly amazing stuff people built in FO4 this should be even better. Gotta admit the visuals are vastly improved and hella impressive.

“There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by readin’. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” - Will Rogers

7. Re: Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer Jun 25, 2018, 23:51 Creston

The engine looks beautiful and it looks like it would be a fun place to explore. But I loathe PvP, and since they insist on forcing it down people's throats, it looks like I will have to skip it.

At least Bethesda decided to make more than five monsters for a game, for a change. I think Witcher 3 had more monsters in it than every Bethesda game combined.

6. Re: Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer Jun 25, 2018, 23:05 Osc8r

Haven't really played fallout before (single player games bore the f out of me these days), but co-op survival with PVP + nukes? I'm down.  

5. Re: Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer Jun 25, 2018, 22:03 jacobvandy

Yeah, it's just a direct feed of what they showed at their E3 presentation. They showed a lot more actual gameplay after this while Todd went into more details, along with some Vault-Tec educational video clips that I'm guessing will be part of a tutorial or something.

As I said before, my only concern was the ability to play in a private game and that's been confirmed, so I'm in. I'm willing to give the public MP a shot, but I know I'll end up playing mostly solo or with a few friends.

4. Re: Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer Jun 25, 2018, 21:44 ItBurn

This trailer contains 0% new anything. They literally took Todd's voice from the E3 prez.

I'm super-hyped for this game though. I love coop survival games and if this is anything like Fallout 4, which it is, it's going to be one of the best.

I'd also like more single player Fallout, but they already gave us Fallout 4. I don't want the main Beth team working on the next SP RPG to spend time on a side project like 76. 76 is a gift made by another team while the main team works on Starfield.

3. Re: Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer Jun 25, 2018, 21:36 Noctis

This looks really... Zzzz... wait what? What was I talking about?... Zzzz... what? Whenever I look at anything related to Fallout76 I instantly start falling asleep... strange.  

2. Re: Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer Jun 25, 2018, 21:24 Rossafur

Fallout 76: Hopping aboard the Battle Royale trend train (Pre-order now to pay *us* to become QA testers!).  

1. Re: Fallout 76 Gameplay Trailer Jun 25, 2018, 21:11 DangerDog

Fallout, now with 100% less NPC's  

17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo