Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 19, 2018, 18:08 WaltC

Nimh wrote on Jun 19, 2018, 17:23:

Musk is an asshole boss with a prosecution complex. I have no idea how he gets the press coverage he gets.

It's the perfect thing to say when your entire electric car scheme is falling apart and you consistently cannot meet your targets for product production. "It's not me, it was Employee X who sabotaged the works." I don't think Musk needs any help with sabotage...;) He's been doing a splendid job of it for years, imo.

He gets coverage because he is another of Obama's ridiculous "Green Genius" projects backed by government money--like Solyndra *cough* ($500M of taxpayer money down the rabbit hole, and nobody knows where all that money went!)--that seems to be going nowhere fast. Musk is what happens when the government tries to make fiscal decisions and design products, etc. Often what looks good to the government is simply a fraudulent giveaway. Musk is into the government pie by a few billion $ so far--we shall see, but I think his time with Tesla is running out rapidly.

It is well known universally that I do not make mistakes--so, if you should happen across an error in that which I have written, please be assured that *I* did not write it!...:)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 19, 2018, 17:23 Nimh

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 19, 2018, 12:34:
Rabbit charger is a fail. Lose one outlet and gain a retractable cord mechanism that's sure to break.

Someone may have thrown a wooden shoe (sabot) into the works at Tesla, I hope they get persecuted to the fullest extent allowed by law.

I need an RGP tooth brush to compliment my RGB pink rubber pencil eraser. The best part of an rgb mouse is covered by the fleshy part of a persons hand.

Musk is an asshole boss with a prosecution complex. I have no idea how he gets the press coverage he gets.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/06/elon-musk-sabotage-tesla/563183/

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 19, 2018, 15:51 MacLeod

if you watch the video on the slow-motion tech page, you can actually see the system glitch on the hockey clip. Watch the glove that makes contact with the top of the goal. You'll see it jump-warp from what I assume was the prediction to the next frame as he makes contact.  

1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jun 19, 2018, 12:34 RedEye9

Rabbit charger is a fail. Lose one outlet and gain a retractable cord mechanism that's sure to break.

Someone may have thrown a wooden shoe (sabot) into the works at Tesla, I hope they get persecuted to the fullest extent allowed by law.

I need an RGP tooth brush to compliment my RGB pink rubber pencil eraser. The best part of an rgb mouse is covered by the fleshy part of a persons hand.

Vaccines Cause Immunity
Welcome to the Anthropocene

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >