Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Star Wars Battlefront II Getting Solo Content

EA announces more Solo-inspired Han Solo content is coming to Star Wars Battlefront II on June 12th. Start saving your parsecs (or something), as this trailer shows off new content. Here's what to expect:
Hes a gambler, a driver, a flyer and an unexpected hero in the making. Its time for young Han Solo to make his way to Star Wars Battlefront II. Starting June 12, players can jump into all new content inspired by the latest Solo: A Star Wars Story film including:

• New Location Kessel The notorious coaxium mines of the planet Kessel will available in a variety of modes including Blast, Hero Showdown, Heroes vs. Villains or Extraction.
  • Extraction Mode This popular mode first seen in Star Wars Battlefront Outer Rim will make its return. In extraction, an infiltration squad must retrieve and escape with a critical payload while fending off enemy forces. Players will join as either attackers or defenders in this asymmetrical and intense mode.
  • Landos Millennium Falcon Take the Millennium Falcon for a spin prior to when Han Solo won it in a game of sabac.
  • New Appearances Arrive to battle in style with new Appearances for Han Solo, Lando Calrissian and Chewbacca, all carefully modeled after their looks in Solo: A Star Wars Story.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Getting Solo Content Jun 7, 2018, 04:13 DangerDog

jdreyer wrote on Jun 7, 2018, 02:01:
DangerDog wrote on Jun 6, 2018, 21:21:
oh boy, just about everyone on reddit was wanting clone war content, DICE even teased that clone war content was in the works.

but, NOPE you get movie tie-in content for a movie nobody wanted.

I would have wanted it it they let Lord and Miller finish it.

From what I've read they were making a cornball buddy comedy, I assume between Han and Lando. Still not interested, the young Han Solo book series by AC Crispin is what I'll stick with.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Getting Solo Content Jun 7, 2018, 02:01 jdreyer

DangerDog wrote on Jun 6, 2018, 21:21:
oh boy, just about everyone on reddit was wanting clone war content, DICE even teased that clone war content was in the works.

I would have wanted it it they let Lord and Miller finish it.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

8. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Getting Solo Content Jun 6, 2018, 23:57 MoreLuckThanSkill

I bought SWBF2 on sale awhile back.. the game is gorgeous. Gameplay is.. okay.

I'll check this out though, next week.

Donald Glover Lando should be cool at least.

7. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Getting Solo Content Jun 6, 2018, 21:21 DangerDog

6. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Getting Solo Content Jun 6, 2018, 19:24 Bundy

Bumpy wrote on Jun 6, 2018, 18:07:
El Pit wrote on Jun 6, 2018, 17:13:
Solo should be single-player content! It' SOLO not DUO after all.

Yup. Blue got me with the title. Was excited about single player but nope.

It has single player content.

5. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Getting Solo Content Jun 6, 2018, 18:14 Kxmode

That title though. Cuts deep.  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

4. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Getting Solo Content Jun 6, 2018, 18:07 Bumpy

El Pit wrote on Jun 6, 2018, 17:13:

Yup. Blue got me with the title. Was excited about single player but nope.

3. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Getting Solo Content Jun 6, 2018, 17:53 Bard

I thought they meant they are taking the servers offline, but you'd be able to play against bots by yourself

I might be a few months early on that....

2. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Getting Solo Content Jun 6, 2018, 17:46 Creston

Take the Millennium Falcon for a spin prior to when Han Solo won it in a game of sabac

Ie, before Han turned it into a flying garbage scow.

1. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Getting Solo Content Jun 6, 2018, 17:13 El Pit

"There is no right life in the wrong one." (Theodor W. Adorno, philosopher)
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi)

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >