Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Released

Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn is now available on Steam, offering the Windows edition of the fighting game remake we can't recall anyone demanding. Here's a trailer showing off this rebirth, and here's word on the game and a special edition for true devotees:
Wired Productions is also offering extremely rare Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Limited Collector’s Editions directly through its online store: shop.wiredproductions.com. This special bundle can be purchased with or without the full game and features a ton of exclusive goodies for fans, including a stylish Shaq Fu t-shirt, bag, snapback, art book, vinyl single and art card.

Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn is an action-packed beat ‘em up starring the one and only Big Diesel himself: Shaquille O’Neal. Battle the hordes of Hollywood and hell on a one-man journey to avenge your fallen home and martial arts master. Smash down foes with devastating combos, face off against outlandish celebrity bosses, and unleash your fury with a variety of hard-hitting weapons and power-ups.

View : : :
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Released
Jun 6, 2018, 06:05
Re: Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Released Jun 6, 2018, 06:05
Jun 6, 2018, 06:05

I need to find some free time first to play it, but this does look pretty entertaining...

Jun 6, 2018, 01:12
Re: Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Released Jun 6, 2018, 01:12
Jun 6, 2018, 01:12

I got this for free on the Switch for having purchased NBA Playgrounds at launch. I actually like it and think it's pretty good. It's basically an old school style brawler, kinda like double dragon and the like. I would have definitely paid for it if I had to.

It also has some really goofy humor which I like as well.

Jun 6, 2018, 00:16
Re: Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Released Jun 6, 2018, 00:16
Jun 6, 2018, 00:16

AWWWWW FUCK YES!!!

Jun 5, 2018, 21:08
Re: Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Released Jun 5, 2018, 21:08
Jun 5, 2018, 21:08

lol. "People crowdfunded this crap? They shoulda remade Steel!" "Steel is next baby!"
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older