Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Path of Exile: Incursion Launches

Grinding Gear Games announces the launch of Path of Exile: Incursion, the newest expansion for Path of Exile, their action/RPG. This post discusses the launch:

Today we launched the Incursion Challenge League alongside Content Update 3.3.0. We initially ran into an issue with our login queue where only some users could log in, but we had it fixed and the realm operational within 20 minutes of launch. For fairness to the vast majority of users who would have been 20 minutes behind in the crucial period of the ladder rush, we restarted the Incursion Leagues. Since that point, everything has run smoothly and we set a new day-one player concurrency record (at 140,870 simultaneous users). We hope you enjoy playing Incursion as much as we enjoyed creating it. See you in Wraeclast!

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Path of Exile: Incursion Launches Jun 3, 2018, 12:22 Mr. Tact

Wow. Did they buff Avarius in Act 5? He really kicked my ass this time, didn't recall him being so tough in previous play-throughs...  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: No Man's Sky NEXT Adds Multiplayer in July Jun 2, 2018, 21:03 Mr. Tact

007Bistromath wrote on Jun 2, 2018, 03:28:
It's pretty great. The overarching theme is to make clearspeed matter to people that aren't normally clearspeed autists by adding an element of planning. Interesting stuff. It seems like killing monsters doesn't add quite enough time to your limit, though. Hope they patch it.
Yeah, I was doing pretty well on the early on, but now my dps is lagging a bit (need to find/get a new weapon) and I simply can't kill mobs fast enough to do much.

Trying a RF build this time around, which I have never done previously. I'm at lvl 43, another 22 levels before I even attempt RF. Got very lucky early -- got a Tabula drop from Hillock and Goldrim not too much later. Both have really helped...

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

3. Re: No Man's Sky NEXT Adds Multiplayer in July Jun 2, 2018, 08:41 Alamar

007Bistromath wrote on Jun 2, 2018, 03:28:
It's pretty great. The overarching theme is to make clearspeed matter to people that aren't normally clearspeed autists by adding an element of planning. Interesting stuff. It seems like killing monsters doesn't add quite enough time to your limit, though. Hope they patch it.

I'm playing Arc for the first time in years (due to it's massive buffs, both in numbers, and 'fun factor'; So much chaining/forking).

The first 11 I did was sluggish and the timers went by so very fast, but at lvl 20-40 ish, it's been cake... The first temple boss completed gave me level 13, +30 Move Speed boots (Holy shit), so that likely helped... But I've been quaffing Quicksilver flasks like nothing before ; )

I'm thoroughly enjoying it, but that's after a single day... We'll see how it feels later... I think keys should drop more consistently, because clearing an entire room and not getting to unlock a door is frustrating as shit, but on the other hand, with the 'powder keg' room, I've yet to miss out on being able to enter a room.

2. Re: No Man's Sky NEXT Adds Multiplayer in July Jun 2, 2018, 03:28 007Bistromath

1. Re: Path of Exile: Incursion Launches Jun 2, 2018, 02:50 ItBurn

Stupid beasts  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo