Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Agony Released

Madmind Studio announces the release of Agony for PC and consoles, with the Windows edition of the survival/horror game available on Steam. They celebrate the news with this post offering a launch trailer with a look at the game's setting in the depths of hell. Here's word:

Agony hurls players into the depths of hell, challenging them to survive encounters with its twisted inhabitants while solving the riddle surrounding the Red Goddess, hellís rumored architect and the sole entity with knowledge of how to escape eternal damnation. Enduring Agonyís nightmarish environments and encounters isnít as hopeless as it seems however; perseverant sinners who prove stealthy enough to slip past their first meetings with hellís guardians will gain the ability to possess demons and other souls, improving their chance of survival and making them a formidable opponent.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: SOS Early Access May 30, 2018, 19:34 Angrius Maximis

this game is terrible  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Agony Released May 30, 2018, 09:32 Prez

Yeah, concerning the trailer, I was on board with this big time until the demon lady started talking. Talk about ruining the atmosphere - it sounded awful. Still, I'm loving the atmosphere that the trailer shows. It's definitely what I'd imagine a place like Hell would look like.  

ďThe greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.Ē
- Mahatma Gandhi

2. Re: Agony Released May 30, 2018, 08:10 MisterBenn

I caught some of this being streamed last night, I think this might be a bit of a dud. I saw some mediocre environments, generic possession and stealth gameplay around a maze, some dark and smeary graphics, and some dodgy voice acting on a generic seductive demon woman with a terrible script.  

1. Re: Agony Released May 30, 2018, 06:40 Bubicus

Agony, no owl
Psynosis lost its trademark?
They can't call fowl?

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo