Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Interviews

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Interviews May 16, 2018, 18:35 Cutter

Can one only lurk below? Or can one lurk from above? I always only see lurking from below.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Interviews May 16, 2018, 15:23 MattyC

Jagacademy wrote on May 16, 2018, 11:56:
I swear Diablo has 714,105,145 creators.

"Diablo creator insert random name here talks about their new game" is a headline I've seen countless times.

Well that is probably going to stick around, but yeah. That game didn't really have a 'creator' it was the work of lots of people from more than one studio.

That said, you can also attribute a large chunk of those to Brevik. I don't fault him for that, people want to hear from him and he has interesting things to say. That said, *he has seemed to milk this "I AM THE REAL DIABLO MAN" thing in the wake of D3.

*That could be the media, fans, or it could be him I should say. Fans want their Diablo, media wants their clicks, and he probably wants his work seen by more eyes. I don't mean that in a malicious way, it just has seemed to drone on and on...

2. Re: Morning Interviews May 16, 2018, 11:56 Jagacademy

I swear Diablo has 714,105,145 creators.

"Diablo creator insert random name here talks about their new game" is a headline I've seen countless times.

1. Re: Morning Interviews May 16, 2018, 11:56 MoreLuckThanSkill

Well, good luck, but this game still looks atrocious. Hopefully the gameplay is straight up amazing.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo