Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View

4. Re: Medicare to require hospitals to post prices online. Apr 26, 2018, 12:27 Linksil

All I know is that this won't work. Because the first thing they have you do is sign a paper saying this is the starting cost, but we'll just add whatever we feel is needed and you have to eat it.

I went a few years back and after everything was all side and done I payed and while paying was told by 3 different billers/admins that I was paying in full. 2 months latter I got another bill that was double what I had paid. Saying I owed this too because they had a doctor look at a chart for a consult. When you base cost off what you feel like charging and don't fix rates or have enforced standards of service this happens a lot.

Munching On: FF14 storyline, SAO PS4, Horizon.
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 26, 11:49 Medicare to require hospitals to post prices online. SlimRam
  2. Apr 26, 12:01  Re: Medicare to require hospitals to post prices online. Fion
  3. Apr 26, 12:15   Re: Medicare to require hospitals to post prices online. SlimRam
>> 4. Apr 26, 12:27    Re: Medicare to require hospitals to post prices online. Linksil
  5. Apr 26, 12:42     Re: Medicare to require hospitals to post prices online. SlimRam
  8. Apr 26, 19:14      Re: Medicare to require hospitals to post prices online. Brazor
  9. Apr 28, 00:12       Re: Medicare to require hospitals to post prices online. YourNick
  6. Apr 26, 14:31 Re: Morning Metaverse Ozmodan
  7. Apr 26, 16:17 Re: Morning Metaverse Cutter