Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Steam Top 10

Here's this week's from Valve of the bestselling titles for last week on Steam, now with 50% less Far Cry 5:

1. PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
  2. Far Cry 5
  3. Far Cry 5
  4. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
  5. Far Cry 5
  6. PixARK
  7. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  8. Warhammer: Vermintide 2
  9. Grand Theft Auto V
  10. The Long Dark
View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 9, 2018, 22:42  jdreyer 

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Apr 9, 2018, 21:56:
Anybody playing Vermintide 2? If so, any good? How tolerable/intolerable is the grind? How lame is the community? etc. etc.

I haven't played it, but I heard it's like L4D2, but with a campaign.

"Blizzard fucked up what should have been the easiest pile of free money ever." - NKD
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 9, 2018, 21:56 MoreLuckThanSkill

Anybody playing Vermintide 2? If so, any good? How tolerable/intolerable is the grind? How lame is the community? etc. etc.

9. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 9, 2018, 11:56  jdreyer 

Retired wrote on Apr 9, 2018, 09:01:
MacLeod wrote on Apr 9, 2018, 08:15:
Cutter wrote on Apr 8, 2018, 22:48:
The Long Dark? Really? Shitty abandonware from asshole devs. Won't even run on my PC for more than 5 mins without CTD.

I'm confused at how this is "abandonware"... it came out in August. I go to their website, and there are dev posts for Sept through December, a Halloween update, an update in December, and another dev post in February. I don't know the history that makes the devs "assholes" to you, but it certainly doesn't seem like abandonware.

Ill have to try it again, wasn't impressed when it was first released (or EA?). Has very positive reviews.

It's pretty slow-paced. While I've enjoyed my dozen or so hours in it, I could see why it might not appeal to everyone.

"Blizzard fucked up what should have been the easiest pile of free money ever." - NKD

8. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 9, 2018, 09:59 ForgedReality

How are these games selling? I have zero interest in any of them. God, there's such a void in gaming right now for good games. Come on, Cyberpunk!  

7. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 9, 2018, 09:01 Retired

MacLeod wrote on Apr 9, 2018, 08:15:
The Long Dark? Really? Shitty abandonware from asshole devs. Won't even run on my PC for more than 5 mins without CTD.

I'm confused at how this is "abandonware"... it came out in August. I go to their website, and there are dev posts for Sept through December, a Halloween update, an update in December, and another dev post in February. I don't know the history that makes the devs "assholes" to you, but it certainly doesn't seem like abandonware.

Ill have to try it again, wasn't impressed when it was first released (or EA?). Has very positive reviews.

6. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 9, 2018, 08:15  MacLeod 

5. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 9, 2018, 05:07 saluk

It clearly works for someone's machine(s). You might want to try running in dx9 mode (https://steamcommunity.com/app/305620/discussions/4/1290691308593730337)

While the story isn't that great, and hasn't reached a conclusion, they've delivered more than was promised. I feel like I got my moneys worth out of a game that stands out in a pretty crowded genre (filled with mostly awful cash-ins).

4. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 8, 2018, 22:48 Cutter

"Listen, Iím not the nicest guy in the Universe because Iím the smartest. And being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets." - Rick Sanchez

3. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 8, 2018, 19:04  jdreyer 

Aaaaand Skyrim is back in the top 10!  

2. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 8, 2018, 17:49 Dev

xXStellarDadXx wrote on Apr 8, 2018, 14:20:
And look who is back on top...

It wouldn't surprise me if it was on top last week again too, just valve messed up the formatting.

1. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 8, 2018, 14:20 xXStellarDadXx

And look who is back on top...  

I love Fortnite..keeps thy little kids out of thy good games...

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >