Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Ghost Recon Wildlands Teases Sam Fisher Mission

Ubisoft now offers a new Special Operation Teaser Trailer from Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands: The Call, a special event coming to the tactical shooter, saying we can expect a "full briefing" on April 9th. In the meantime, it's not hard to deduce the twist here, as they make no effort to disguise the star of the clip as Splinter Cell protagonist Sam Fisher, including the voice acting of the inimitable Michael Ironside, who is informed to "Brush up on your Spanish, you're headed for Bolivia."

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Teases Sam Fisher Mission Apr 7, 2018, 08:46 Rhett

Whoa, Michael Ironside.. not enough of him nowadays. I hope it's not as disappointingly halfassed like the Predator mission.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Teases Sam Fisher Mission Apr 7, 2018, 04:34 StingingVelvet

Sepharo wrote on Apr 7, 2018, 03:05:
Just get me a real Splinter Cell game with a AAA engaging single player and I'll be happy.

Yeah, wondering if we'll get another one like that any time soon. Chaos Theory is one of my favorite games and Blacklist was surprisingly good I thought. Would love another.

3. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Teases Sam Fisher Mission Apr 7, 2018, 03:05 Sepharo

Just get me a real Splinter Cell game with a AAA engaging single player and I'll be happy.  

2. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Teases Sam Fisher Mission Apr 6, 2018, 22:21 Bumpy

Definitely a teaser trailer with not much to go by.

I'm guessing this will be more of a gadget and night ops addition. Sam won't actually be in the game; he be hinted at but ever elusive.

1. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Teases Sam Fisher Mission Apr 6, 2018, 21:32 Darks

Sweet, I wasn't to excited about this, but with Micheal Ironside back and Sam Fisher, count me in.  

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >