Destiny 2 March Update

The March update is now live in Destiny 2, updating Bungie's first-person shooter to version 1.1.4. Here are the complete patch notes along with a trailer showing off what's new. The description of the clip offers a nice summary:
The March Update has arrived. More speed. More power. Overall movement speed has been increased and Supers will now recharge 25% faster. We buffed several weapon classes including Sniper Rifles, Linear Fusion Rifles, Pulse Rifles, Shotguns and Sidearms. There are significant changes to the Crucible including a weekly rotating playlist featuring Rumble, Mayhem and 6v6 Iron Banner. Power ammo drops will be more plentiful Crucible-wide and enemy players will now drop their Power Ammo when defeated. You can now earn a new unique reward each week in the Nightfall strike.

View : : :
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Destiny 2 March Update
Mar 28, 2018, 13:56
Re: Destiny 2 March Update Mar 28, 2018, 13:56
Mar 28, 2018, 13:56

So I played for a few hours last night.

Biggest change: Damage buffs and movement speed buffs. Even my titan feels a lot faster zipping around.

Damage buffs are appreciated. My pulse rifle exotic black hole generator or whatever seems to proc way more often.

Still no f*cking content.

The group I was playing with has 100% moved on from Destiny. I don't even log in any more myself. The raids suck- The Gauntlet is f*cking stupid. The game is a loot & shoot so they decide to make an end game raid a f*cking platformer.

Mar 28, 2018, 06:53
Re: Destiny 2 March Update Mar 28, 2018, 06:53
Mar 28, 2018, 06:53

The fact they changed the loadouts from "primary, special, and power" to "two primaries and a power" is just..ugh.

And of course they refuse to reverse their idiotic decisions. Silly fuckles.

Mar 27, 2018, 22:30
Re: Destiny 2 March Update Mar 27, 2018, 22:30
Mar 27, 2018, 22:30

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Mar 27, 2018, 22:11:
Good, I've been meaning to go back and at least finish the campaign portion of this game, and I've gotten a little spoiled with the insane movement in Warframe.

Warframe's movement = top notch, however the grinding is a bit insane for me, I'll probably drop the game fairly soon. Also, infinite spawn dumb AI on most missions is really boring.

Where is the perfect Borderlands/Destiny/Warframe (with more weapons in inventory for use simultaneously) when you need it!?!

Shooty(FPS or TPS)/ARPGy/Insane Movement/Insane Story, there's a space for a few good games there, for the few of us who aren't swept up in the Battle Royale fervor.

I'd say BL2 loot, Destiny 2 combat, maybe Warframe speed would be crazy addictive. Played through the Pre Sequel and the loot engine SUCKED in that game. 90% of Wilhelm's loot drops were... pistols. Shitty pistols too.

Mar 27, 2018, 22:11
Re: Destiny 2 March Update Mar 27, 2018, 22:11
Mar 27, 2018, 22:11

Good, I've been meaning to go back and at least finish the campaign portion of this game, and I've gotten a little spoiled with the insane movement in Warframe.

Warframe's movement = top notch, however the grinding is a bit insane for me, I'll probably drop the game fairly soon. Also, infinite spawn dumb AI on most missions is really boring.

Where is the perfect Borderlands/Destiny/Warframe (with more weapons in inventory for use simultaneously) when you need it!?!

Shooty(FPS or TPS)/ARPGy/Insane Movement/Insane Story, there's a space for a few good games there, for the few of us who aren't swept up in the Battle Royale fervor.
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older