Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Legal Briefs

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 12, 2018, 18:36 RedEye9

Saboth wrote on Mar 12, 2018, 18:29:
RedEye9 wrote on Mar 12, 2018, 18:19:
Sinclair Broadcasting makes Fox Noise look like a reliable source.
Sinclair Broadcast Group: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

I believe that they are doing should be illegal, and I'm quite shocked that it's not. Buying up all local stations, then forcing the reporters to provide stories favorable to conservatives, while also injecting prerecorded opinion pieces into the middle of the newscast to make it seem like "news".
There are 2 things that go hand in hand with fake news and propaganda.
1. Freedom of speech
2. A failed education system.
One we need, #2 needs to be fixed.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report
"Nullity's Law"
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 12, 2018, 18:29 Saboth

RedEye9 wrote on Mar 12, 2018, 18:19:

I believe that they are doing should be illegal, and I'm quite shocked that it's not. Buying up all local stations, then forcing the reporters to provide stories favorable to conservatives, while also injecting prerecorded opinion pieces into the middle of the newscast to make it seem like "news".

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 12, 2018, 18:19 RedEye9

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report
"Nullity's Law"
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Mar 12, 2018, 18:14 jdreyer

Verizon agrees to fix failing broadband networks to settle investigation.

Verizon was required to bring fiber to every customer in New York City by June 2014 under an agreement signed in 2008, but many residents still lack fiber service.

At my job, when we have a government mandate, we bust our ass to get it done on time. Failure to do so results in massive fines. Amazing that Verizon gets away with this bullshit.

A settlement with Verizon "will require the company to repair 54 central offices across the state, replace bad cable, defective equipment, faulty back-up batteries, and to take down 64,000 double telephone poles," the Communications Workers of America (CWA) union said last week. "The agreement also includes increased broadband buildout to major apartment buildings in New York City and more than 30,000 homes across the state."

They'll just ignore it again.

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo