Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Fortnite Storm Shields Fixed, Jetpacks Delayed

A post on reddit from Epic explains that they've now fixed an issue in Fortnite that caused some player's Storm Shields to reset. They say there's no way to directly reset Storm Shields for players already impacted by the bug, but they say they are working on a compensation plan. In other Fortnite news, the post about upcoming cross-platform support reminds everyone interested in the iOS version of the Battle Royale game to sign up on the Fortnite Website today for an invitation-only event. Finally, this developer update video notes that the version 3.3 update coming to the game this week will remove smoke grenades, add llama loot, and will not include the jetpacks they recently promised. Word is: "Systems designer Eric Williamson provides more info on the delay of the Jetpack and hints at the new feature coming to Battle Royale."

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Fortnite Storm Shields Fixed, Jetpacks Delayed Mar 12, 2018, 18:02 Retired

jdreyer wrote on Mar 12, 2018, 13:55:
Retired wrote on Mar 12, 2018, 11:48:
I am glad the game is doing well, can't bring myself to like it.

Still sticking with PUBG?

When I get a chance to sit and play games, yes. Messing with Escape from Tarkov once in a while, was waiting for some updates as it wasn't running well and lots of hackers.

There are some Battle Royale games on the horizon that I am looking forward to though as well.

Far Cry 5 coming out soon to scratch that itch as well.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Fortnite Storm Shields Fixed, Jetpacks Delayed Mar 12, 2018, 15:03 Cutter

Jet boy, jet girl. Gonna take you 'round the world

"In 1989, the American Federal Communications Commission (FCC), acting on a complaint from activist Jack Thompson fined radio station WIOD $10,000 for allowing talk host Neil Rogers to play the song. Thompson considered the song obscene and the FCC agreed with him."

"If the snow begins to fall and you can't find the fire, let the water wash away your sins." - Hope County Choir

2. Re: Fortnite Storm Shields Fixed, Jetpacks Delayed Mar 12, 2018, 13:55 jdreyer

Retired wrote on Mar 12, 2018, 11:48:

Still sticking with PUBG?

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

1. Re: Fortnite Storm Shields Fixed, Jetpacks Delayed Mar 12, 2018, 11:48 Retired

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo