Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow

Ubisoft will release The Curse of the Pharaohs tomorrow, an expansion for Assassin's Creed Origins that will add new mythological content to the action/adventure. They also offer this new trailer with a cinematic look at the add-on, and serve up some sandy details for dessert from the desert:

In The Curse of the Pharaohs, players will take on an all-new story, set four years after the events of Assassin’s Creed Origins, and continue Bayek’s journey, as he travels to the ancient capital city of Thebes to investigate a curse that is plaguing the region.

The new expansion immerses players in Egyptian mythology, challenging them to battle famous pharaohs and mystical beasts, as they investigate the temples of Karnak and Luxor as well as well the secret tombs of the Valley of the Kings.

This new content will increase the level cap to 55 and introduce new crafting levels, resources and abilities. Players will also be able to acquire new outfits and gear, including rare and legendary weapons - all themed around classic Egyptian mythology. The Curse of the Pharaohs is available for purchase separately or as part of the Assassin’s Creed Origins Season Pass.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow Mar 13, 2018, 14:20 Agent.X7

Jerykk wrote on Mar 12, 2018, 23:31:
Repetition is only really an issue if you don't enjoy the core gameplay. I enjoyed the core gameplay of AC:O quite a bit so I didn't mind doing the same things over and over. Also, as with any open-world game, you don't have to go for 100% completion. You can stick to the main story missions and only dabble in the side content, greatly reducing the repetition.

Exactly. I mean, I played BF4 for over 200 hundred hours, and it's basically move mouse cursor over enemy player, click repeatedly, use WSAD to move to another area so you can move the mouse cursor over another enemy and click. It's all repetitive. Life is repetitive. I have to eat, poop, and sleep every day. What a drag!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow Mar 12, 2018, 23:31 Jerykk

Repetition is only really an issue if you don't enjoy the core gameplay. I enjoyed the core gameplay of AC:O quite a bit so I didn't mind doing the same things over and over. Also, as with any open-world game, you don't have to go for 100% completion. You can stick to the main story missions and only dabble in the side content, greatly reducing the repetition.  

7. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow Mar 12, 2018, 21:34 Red886

there is repetitiveness , and there is AC LEVELS of repetitiveness. (clear out this bandit camp, soldier's camp, enemy trireme, go to this location to kill this bandit in a location you already cleared before)

dull boring action, plain enemy camp, every building bar monuments looking the same.....

Indeed, nice world though in places (20% of it).

6. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow Mar 12, 2018, 15:28 Agent.X7

Red886 wrote on Mar 12, 2018, 12:40:
the main game is so repetitive ...
is this DLC more of the same?

I don't get it. All games are repetitive. You do essentially the same few actions for hours and hours. If you don't like the setting or gameplay, I can see that.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

5. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow Mar 12, 2018, 15:07 Cutter

You think it'd be any different? All Ubisoft games are repetitive. The only thing that makes them interesting is the world building.

"If earth is 4 billion years old and you have co-existed with David Bowie, listening to his songs , you can consider yourself a lottery jackpot winner."

4. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow Mar 12, 2018, 14:19 Kxmode

It has zombies... so that's new. Good thing my arrows are always on fire. It's the only way to be sure.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

3. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow Mar 12, 2018, 12:40 Red886

2. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow Mar 12, 2018, 12:22 Turd Ferguson

Can't wait to get my hands on this game, gotta finish up my cue before tho, ugh soo much to play soo little time  

1. Re: Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs Tomorrow Mar 12, 2018, 11:18 Agent.X7

My girlfriend bought us the collectors edition, so I got the DLC included, but i have to say this is the first DLC for an AC game I have played and it is pretty good. The first one continued the story from the main game and added another big section of Egypt to explore. (Like they needed more...) This one looks like it adds another bit of land as well. (AND MUMMIES! Brandon Fraiser here I come!)  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo