Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

Link of the Day: ‘Sopranos’ Movie Prequel in Works From David Chase. I woke up yesterday morning, and got myself a gun.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Into the Black Mar 8, 2018, 23:04 Cutter

On the other hand, McMafia had a great first season. Really enjoyable.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Into the Black Mar 8, 2018, 23:03 MoreLuckThanSkill

mellis wrote on Mar 8, 2018, 18:55:
Grossly overrated series, especially the ending which was terrible (5 minutes of 'Meadow' trying to parallel park?!?). The Shield on the other-hand was a master class, with the penultimate episode and the finale still being one of the most memorable - and brutal - endings I've ever come across.

Well, I wouldn't say grossly overrated, but yeah, a little too much praise gets heaped on The Sopranos.

Also, The Shield is a GREAT show, that a lot of people don't seem to know about. I'm sure it's on some streaming service these days, look it up, people, if you like corrupt cop shows.

2. Re: Into the Black Mar 8, 2018, 18:55 mellis

Grossly overrated series, especially the ending which was terrible (5 minutes of 'Meadow' trying to parallel park?!?). The Shield on the other-hand was a master class, with the penultimate episode and the finale still being one of the most memorable - and brutal - endings I've ever come across.  

1. Re: Into the Black Mar 8, 2018, 18:17 Hoop

I'm on the 4th season having not re-watched it since the original screenings.
I had made Breaking Bad the number 1 TV epic of all time but 4 seasons in & having forgotten pretty much everything I now pronounce The Sopranos tied equal at the top spot.
Yes Tony's character & performance are great, yes the writing is brilliant, but Junior is a masterclass all by himself.

Um .. Behind you...

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo