Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Metaverse

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 8, 2018, 08:24 Mr. Tact

Some day there will be digital currencies which work in a manner similar to the way Bitcoin wants to work which are actually safe and reasonably sensible to use. How long? Hard to say, might be as few as 5-10 years, might be as long as 50.  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 8, 2018, 06:30 MattyC

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 7, 2018, 18:28:
Amazon -- WTF?

Bitcoin -- *snore*

Greoge RR -- Yes, get to work and finish A Song of Ice and Fire, you lazy bastard.

Didn't George RR Martin say he was still running WordStar is because it kept him from getting distracted? I would like to see his ending, but at this point I will take whatever HBO shows as cannon. I really don't have any faith in him finishing the series.

I think Bitcoin needs to just go away. As I am sure someone will point out, that is just my stupid opinion but it is a scammy bubble and it will end up like all scammy bubbles. The world's first digital decentralized currency - certainly was certainly an ambitious experiment. Maybe it could have stoked some more fires of invention / knowledge, but what 10 years later? Now it is just people wasting an absurd amount of energy (and good hardware! ) on Internet Funbucks.

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 8, 2018, 00:02 El Pit

George R.R. Martin is going to stop blogging because it means he actually has to write something.  
They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

2. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 7, 2018, 20:09 jdreyer

Came here to comment, but Mr. Tact must be in my brain since he already wrote what I was going to say.  

If Star Citizen was a child conceived in a night of passion, it would have started elementary school by now. -panbient

1. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 7, 2018, 18:28 Mr. Tact

Amazon -- WTF?

Bitcoin -- *snore*

Greoge RR -- Yes, get to work and finish A Song of Ice and Fire, you lazy bastard.

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo