Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

Link of the Day: LIFE IS PAIN.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Into the Black Mar 8, 2018, 01:18 jdreyer

That video reminds me of this first world problems rap vid.  

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Into the Black Mar 7, 2018, 21:08 Pigeon

RedEye9 wrote on Mar 7, 2018, 18:23:
Tipsy McStagger wrote on Mar 7, 2018, 18:00:
I loved this... loved it.

It's pretty much how I feel living in Alberta in 2018.. Idiots in B.C. have no idea where their plastics/food/cars/roads/technology come from and think they can survive off nothing but the woods and their wits.

Also with our idiot PM who is elected the same time USA has their idiot president..

If canada elected this idiot Justin Trudeau without Trump, he would be on the front page of mockery on every news agency in the world. Instead we have someone stealing his negative thunder.
We'll trade ya.

Believe me it'll be an amazing trade, the best you're gonna love it... but no backsies

2. Re: Into the Black Mar 7, 2018, 18:23 RedEye9

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Mar 7, 2018, 18:00:

It's pretty much how I feel living in Alberta in 2018.. Idiots in B.C. have no idea where their plastics/food/cars/roads/technology come from and think they can survive off nothing but the woods and their wits.

Also with our idiot PM who is elected the same time USA has their idiot president..

If canada elected this idiot Justin Trudeau without Trump, he would be on the front page of mockery on every news agency in the world. Instead we have someone stealing his negative thunder.
We'll trade ya.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report
"Nullity's Law"
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth

1. Re: Into the Black Mar 7, 2018, 18:00 Tipsy McStagger

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo