FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Released

FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION is now available on Steam, offering PC gamers the latest installment in the RPG series. This post covers the news, which includes the launch of Steam Workshop support, and while the mod tools are not yet available, Square Enix says they are readying them for a release "as soon as possible." They explain how this sort of mod support is unfamiliar territory for them. They also remind everyone that buying the game before May 1st will get a free Half-Life Pack that includes an HEV suit, nerd glasses, and, of course, a crowbar. Here's word on the game:
Get ready to be at the centre of the ultimate fantasy adventure, now for Windows PC.

Joined by your closest friends on the roadtrip of a lifetime through a breathtaking open world, witness stunning landscapes and encounter larger-than-life beasts on your journey to reclaim your homeland from an unimaginable foe.

In an action-packed battle system, channel the power of your ancestors to warp effortlessly through the air in thrilling combat, and together with your comrades, master the skills of weaponry, magic and team-based attacks.

Now realised with the power of cutting-edge technology for Windows PCs, including support for high-resolution displays and HDR10, the beautiful and carefully-crafted experience of FINAL FANTASY XV can be explored like never before.

KEY FEATURES:
Includes all of the exciting content released as part of continuous game updates (Chapter 13 alternate route, off-road Regalia customisation, character swap feature and more!). And comes with all of content released in the Season Pass - Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis
View : : :

Re: FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Released
Mar 7, 2018, 04:08
Re: FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Released Mar 7, 2018, 04:08
Mar 7, 2018, 04:08

MattyC wrote on Mar 7, 2018, 03:38:
eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 7, 2018, 01:18:
Not to even speak of the 4k pack.

I imagine 4k packs will be giving most of us (in the US anyway) flashbacks to the late 90s for some time to come

As a German the flashback is perpetual ^^ It's however my own fault, I should have checked this before moving here but when I moved here the city proudly proclaimed that THIS street would get 100mbit, well yeah, it did, 100mbit with throttling for a MONTH if you exceed 60gb usage in a single day.

Downloading on my slow 6mbit DSL line may be slow, but at least it's consistent. And I only use the other line for uploads and business things.... darn, it's really a hard flashback to ISDN days...

Funfact: 6mbit line, 1 day (funny how that nearly perfectly works out, it's a bit short of 60, 58 or something) = so the 100mbit line literally is out-competed by my slow ass DSL line ;/

Especially as I couldn't download the 4K patch afterwards as I would be throttled for downloads (not for web) to modem speed (10kb/s) for 23 days
Date
Subject
Author
Mar 7, 2018Mar 7 2018
Mar 7, 2018Mar 7 2018
Mar 7, 2018Mar 7 2018
  Re: FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION Released