Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Legal Briefs

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 13, 2018, 21:20 jdreyer

Also, Chris Lee for president?

I wonder how HI will be able to enforce this law.

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 13, 2018, 21:17 jdreyer

Luke wrote on Feb 13, 2018, 17:01:
Well thank you all that has ever bought anykind of DLC.......thank you ye all know who you are |
V

If the end of lootboxes means going back to paid DLC, I'm all for that. An honest product for an honest dollar.

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

7. Re: They smell like 20 year old socks Feb 13, 2018, 19:23 NKD

The California thing has a bit of a misleading headline. It implies that there's some kind of approval of the subject matter being granted.

Basically they've just gone through the red tape that allows them to start collecting signatures. They still have to obtain nearly 400,000 signatures to even get it on a ballot, which is unlikely, and then it has to pass, which is even more unlikely. They couldn't even pass a GMO labelling proposition, and this is far more drastic.

Doors and corners, kid. Doors and corners.

6. They smell like 20 year old socks Feb 13, 2018, 18:25 WitcherOntheProwl

Prez wrote on Feb 13, 2018, 15:34:
Here's hoping this is just the beginning of the greedy slimy corporate fuckwits being forced by fucking law to curb their addiction to exploiting it's customer base without limits. Fuck EA, Fuck 2K, fuck Activision/Blizzard, fuck Warner Brothers... fuck each and every one of the shameless, soulless, immoral, vile vermin who sit at the top of these behemoth publishers who make the choice to prey upon and exploit every last dime they can out of their customers. They shit on us, they shit on their employees, they shit on the once great franchises we as gamers have grown up with and have come to love. FUCK THEM.

Wish I could upvote you. I agree.

5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 13, 2018, 17:01 Luke

Well thank you all that has ever bought anykind of DLC.......thank you ye all know who you are |
V

4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 13, 2018, 15:34 Prez

Here's hoping this is just the beginning of the greedy slimy corporate fuckwits being forced by fucking law to curb their addiction to exploiting it's customer base without limits. Fuck EA, Fuck 2K, fuck Activision/Blizzard, fuck Warner Brothers... fuck each and every one of the shameless, soulless, immoral, vile vermin who sit at the top of these behemoth publishers who make the choice to prey upon and exploit every last dime they can out of their customers. They shit on us, they shit on their employees, they shit on the once great franchises we as gamers have grown up with and have come to love. FUCK THEM.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 13, 2018, 13:21 HorrorScope

Writing on the wall... it seems to be coming. +1 Gaming Public, you did it.  

2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 13, 2018, 11:29 Cutter

Lawyer: What about that tattoo on your chest? Doesn't it say die Bart die?

Sideshow Bob: No, that's German for 'The Bart The'.

Woman on Parole Board: No one who speaks German could be an evil man.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 13, 2018, 10:46 Creston

Die, lootbox, die. Lootbox inferno. Die, lootbox, die.

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo