Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Deep Sixed Released

Deep Sixed is now available on Steam, offering a Roguelike space adventure for Windows, macOS, and Linux. The release trailer offers a look at the game, which carries a 25% launch discount. Here's more on what this is all about:

“With Deep Sixed, we wanted to develop a game where players felt like authentic space engineers – learning how their spacecraft operates and applying that experience to solving complex issues that go way beyond pressing ‘E’ to repair a core system or two. Other games might have you play the role of the stalwart space-captain righting wrongs and seducing attractive alien species. Deep Sixed is a love-letter to the Scottys, Geordis, and O’Briens of world – armed with nothing but a space wrench and a roll of duct tape.”

KEY FEATURES

• Manage a ship without an "undo" button; if something breaks, it'll stay broken until it’s fixed.
  • Dive into a universe of procedurally-generated mysteries.
  • Explore an ecosystem of intergalactic fauna – each with its own predator, prey, and scavenger species.
  • Tackle a steep difficulty curve that will push your ability to stay cool under pressure.
  • Partake in a compelling story of friendship and compassion – with plenty of surprises and heartwarming moments.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Deep Sixed Released Feb 13, 2018, 07:03 El Pit

Is this what the Tesla in space will look like in 10 years or so after a few updates?  
They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Deep Sixed Released Feb 13, 2018, 06:03 Burrito of Peace

I see a lot of influence from Protostar and Sundog in there.  

1. Re: Deep Sixed Released Feb 12, 2018, 20:35 Cutter

Well it's certainly colorful if nothing else.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo