Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 13, 2018, 07:56 Numinar

Cutter wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 16:10:
D_K_night wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 15:23:
Well we're not any better if we treat one person as representative of the many, right? They can easily point to whackos from our own religions and go "well before you cast the first stone look to your own"

Really? And what are the Christian/Jewish/Buddhist punishments for adultery, homosexuality, or apostasy? Nothing. Islam? Death by stoning. Which still happens on a near daily basis in the Muslim world. And how many "whackos" from those aforementioned religions are committing terrorist acts compared to the Muslims? Maybe at a ratio of 1 to 10,000? And how many of those aforementioned religions make their women cover up from head to toe? Or allow and encourage polygamy and the marriage and sex with children? And the list goes on and on and on. But yeah, feel free to defend Islam and say that all the religions are equally as bad. I'm sure that's how it seems in the liberal fantasy world. They're not bad, just misunderstood, right? Good grief. Rolleyes

“Without criticism of Islam, Islam will remain unassailed in its dogmatic, fanatical, medieval fortress; ossified, totalitarian and intolerant. It will continue to stifle thought, human rights, individuality, originality and truth.”
— Wafa Sultan

And yet the biggest terrorist acts originating in Canada were not Muslim, but Sikh in origin. Yet you are not murder-by-droning Sikh provinces in India now, are you?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 12, 2018, 22:38 Mordecai Walfish

Funny when a mega-corp like Unilever tries to pretend it has some sort of moral compass, besides whatever is good publicity/makes the most money.

"What do I want? I don't really know. Most of the time I ignore my quest and walk into the homes of others, riffling through people's shelves... oooh, like those over there!"

10. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 12, 2018, 20:54 Mr. Anisotonic

liberals? conservatives? some of you are mixed up. the Loyal Order of Orange is the governing body of Canada, not the Parliament, although said parliament is certainly an extension - some would say a mirrored image - of the Orange Halls.  

9. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 12, 2018, 17:14 Ozmodan

Cutter wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 12:22:
Gee, a misogynist mulsim? Why, how odd! A muslim who likes to spread fear? Stranger still! Really? That seems just so bizarre coming from the "religion of peace" because you just never ever hear of that happening otherwise. Wry

And of course he was welcome into Canada with open arms by Canada's liberals. And given millions of dollars to boot because no actual real Canadians need help here obviously. I so fucking hate Canada's traitors liberals.

Well we're not any better if we treat one person as representative of the many, right? They can easily point to whackos from our own religions and go "well before you cast the first stone look to your own"

Yep, all religions have their wacko's. Then again Islam's tenets seem to majorly vie with civilized behavior. Funny how all the Muslims in Muslim countries all want to come here because more often than not, radical Imam's tend to make life a living hell for anyone who does not share their primitive beliefs.

As a good friend who lives over there, there are good muzzies and bad muzzies and they equally hate each other.

8. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 12, 2018, 16:38 Hoop

The divorce will be published on a new app, "bitter"  

Um .. Behind you...

7. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 12, 2018, 16:10 Cutter

Really? And what are the Christian/Jewish/Buddhist punishments for adultery, homosexuality, or apostasy? Nothing. Islam? Death by stoning. Which still happens on a near daily basis in the Muslim world. And how many "whackos" from those aforementioned religions are committing terrorist acts compared to the Muslims? Maybe at a ratio of 1 to 10,000? And how many of those aforementioned religions make their women cover up from head to toe? Or allow and encourage polygamy and the marriage and sex with children? And the list goes on and on and on. But yeah, feel free to defend Islam and say that all the religions are equally as bad. I'm sure that's how it seems in the liberal fantasy world. They're not bad, just misunderstood, right? Good grief. Rolleyes

“Without criticism of Islam, Islam will remain unassailed in its dogmatic, fanatical, medieval fortress; ossified, totalitarian and intolerant. It will continue to stifle thought, human rights, individuality, originality and truth.”
— Wafa Sultan

"Lights going out and a kick in the balls. That's entertainment, that's entertainment"

6. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 12, 2018, 15:23 gommerstrike

Gee, a misogynist mulsim? Why, how odd! A muslim who likes to spread fear? Stranger still! Really? That seems just so bizarre coming from the "religion of peace" because you just never ever hear of that happening otherwise. Wry

And of course he was welcome into Canada with open arms by Canada's liberals. And given millions of dollars to boot because no actual real Canadians need help here obviously. I so fucking hate Canada's traitors liberals.

5. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 12, 2018, 14:47 Cutter

Nimh wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 13:04:

2008-2013 was Harpor's government, that damn liberal traitor.

It doesn't matter. Those policies were put in place by the Liberals. The PC were trying to undo them because they're place foreigners wants and needs over the country's citizens. And since Justin and pals took over it's gotten a million times worse. They only upside is they're pissing off everyone so badly they stand to get demolished in the next election.

"Lights going out and a kick in the balls. That's entertainment, that's entertainment"

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 12, 2018, 14:44 Cutter

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 13:22:
Two things shocked me about Canada's politics... the first is that religious freedom seemed prioritized over gender equality- I saw some of this directly with he incoming refugees into our community. The other shock was discovering that Canada does not have free speech. Blew my mind that criticizing bad ideas can be constituted as hate crimes in Canada.

Canada (maybe just Trudeau?) wants this identity as being the ultimate utopia for the people of the world... that all religions and cultures are welcome with open arms. Absurd, bad ideas are bad ideas. People should not be afraid to speak out against them. And women coming over from these backwards countries should enjoy the same rights and privileges as any other Canadian citizen.

We also can't recall politicians either. And they call it democracy.

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 12, 2018, 13:22 BIGtrouble77

Two things shocked me about Canada's politics... the first is that religious freedom seemed prioritized over gender equality- I saw some of this directly with he incoming refugees into our community. The other shock was discovering that Canada does not have free speech. Blew my mind that criticizing bad ideas can be constituted as hate crimes in Canada.

Canada (maybe just Trudeau?) wants this identity as being the ultimate utopia for the people of the world... that all religions and cultures are welcome with open arms. Absurd, bad ideas are bad ideas. People should not be afraid to speak out against them. And women coming over from these backwards countries should enjoy the same rights and privileges as any other Canadian citizen.

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 12, 2018, 13:04 Nimh

2008-2013 was Harpor's government, that damn liberal traitor.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 12, 2018, 12:22 Cutter

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo