Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

When I went out to deal with the ice the other day, I was greeted by this visage, presumably reminding me "don't worry, be happy" about the whole situation. No salt or other trickery was involved here, just nature being cheerful.

Happy Links: Thanks Ant.
Link: Elon Musk's Roadster launch sparks sales of Hot Wheels toy Tesla.
Stories: London City Airport Shut Down After WWII Bomb Discovered.
State launches Aetna probe after stunning admission.
Science: The Trump administration aims to privatize the International Space Station: report. Thanks RedEye9.
Media: Norwegian commercial wants Donald and Kim to be friends. Thanks Thomas.
Extrapolate.
My crazy kid jumping on his buddy’s ice covered trampoline. Thanks Mashable.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 13, 2018, 09:09 Creston

For sale: 1 (one) International Space Station, slightly used. Ran when parked!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: The Trump administration aims to privatize the International Space Station: report Feb 13, 2018, 00:16 mag

Cutter wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 12:31:
Simon Says wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 11:48:
Neolibs: "Privatize all the things!"

How do you go from privatizing one thing to that equating to privatizing all things?

Because this is one item in a long line of things Republicans want and have wanted to privatize or eradicate, you dingus. I think it is probable that literally THE ONLY THING that a Republican has not suggested privatization for is Congress itself (and I'm not sure about that). A selected list:

Social Security!
The post office!
National parks!
Roads!
Fire departments!
Police departments!
The military!
NASA!
The Department of Energy!
Schools!
The FDA!

4. Re: The Trump administration aims to privatize the International Space Station: report Feb 12, 2018, 12:31 Cutter

Simon Says wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 11:48:

How do you go from privatizing one thing to that equating to privatizing all things? Fact is it's old and outlived its usefulness. Now it's just a money sink where the several billion dollars a year that the US wastes on it would be much better served here on earth. It's simply another area of government waste that should be cut. Things like a space station should be a commercial endeavor to begin with. If the desire to fund it isn't there than it really isn't wanted or needed anyway...except by a handful of scientists.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2018, 12:10 Tipsy McStagger

When death smiles at you, you smile right back blue.

The icy visage of death.

2. The Trump administration aims to privatize the International Space Station: report Feb 12, 2018, 11:48 Simon Says

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 12, 2018, 10:00 RedEye9

The shroud of turin recreated in frost.

Nullity's Law
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.
https://www.needtoimpeach.com/

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo