Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Attack on Titan 2 Preorders and Trailer

KOEI TECMO America offers a new battle trailer from Attack on Titan 2, showing off gameplay from the upcoming action game sequel. This is due for release for Windows and consoles on Match 20th, so they also take the opportunity to outline preorder bonuses for those who buy the game before then. Here's word:
KOEI TECMO America today revealed a cornucopia of additional bonus content available to fans who pre-order ATTACK ON TITAN 2’s standard or Digital Deluxe versions ahead of its launch. The heavily-anticipated sequel is coming to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Nintendo Switch™, and digitally on Windows PC via Steam® on March 20, 2018.

ATTACK ON TITAN 2’s Digital Deluxe version will include the full game and a pack of unique costumes, which will be released on a weekly basis after the game’s release. Digital pre-orders of either the Digital Deluxe or standard versions on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch will include a bonus pack of plain clothes costumes for Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Levi, Christa, Ymir, Reiner and Bertholdt. For PlayStation, it will include a bonus pack of plain clothes costumes for Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Levi, Christa, Ymir as well as six PlayStation avatars for Mikasa, Eren, Levi, Reiner, Christa and Erwin.

Those who purchase the game digitally on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch or PC via Steam within four weeks of the game’s launch will receive a bonus pack of plain clothes costumes for Eren, Mikasa, Armin and Levi.

These bonuses will allow additional modification of player’s playable characters as they relive the gripping narrative of the worldwide anime hit, ‘Attack on Titan’ – including a potential new perspective with their very own custom scout. In ATTACK ON TITAN 2, players can select their own custom scout – created through the Character Creation Studio - or one of their favorite characters from a roster of over 30.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Attack on Titan 2 Preorders and Trailer Feb 1, 2018, 21:08 HorrorScope

CJ_Parker wrote on Feb 1, 2018, 16:24:
No giant dick (to attack and cut off) on the titan = no buy

Back to Conan for me...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Attack on Titan 2 Preorders and Trailer Feb 1, 2018, 17:26 Tipsy McStagger

CJ_Parker wrote on Feb 1, 2018, 16:24:

There weren't any in the shows either, the titans have just mounds and aren't really female/male.

5. Re: Attack on Titan 2 Preorders and Trailer Feb 1, 2018, 16:24 CJ_Parker

4. Re: Attack on Titan 2 Preorders and Trailer Feb 1, 2018, 15:56 Slick

This looks nearly identical to the first AoT game, which was alright...

The whole concept needs a proper PC concept build.

With the dexterity of KB+M, you could turn this game into a twitchy MONSTER of a game.

BUT, they designed it for a controller, so most of the battle gameplay is automated, the rest is very hand-holdey. You automatically swing around them, and you have to LET GO of a button to attack. Very dumbed-down combat IMO to cater for the controller.

Control is everything to me, especially in a game that should be twitchy. Take away control and I say boo.

For your transgressions you shall be labeled a shill, called an idiot and anytime you mention facts or disagree with a tribe member you will henceforth be known as a troll. The best you can hope for is that the labels won't haunt your offspring. -RedEye9

3. Re: Attack on Titan 2 Preorders and Trailer Feb 1, 2018, 14:29 jacobvandy

If it's anything like the Musou/Warriors games Koei Tecmo makes, they're hack and slash action games, not JRPGs, so by comparison there really isn't much story or dialogue in them at all. It's supposed to tie in with the second season of the anime, so I presume it'll have some, but there won't be literally hours of cutscenes throughout a super long campaign. It's more like some brief set-up for each combat scenario, and then most of the gameplay time is spent outside of story mode anyway, on various other standalone scenarios. Probably will still be some repetitive battle cries, though. :p  

2. Re: Attack on Titan 2 Preorders and Trailer Feb 1, 2018, 11:18 SpectralMeat

Killer Bee simulator 2018
This looks atrocious

Steam: SpectralMeat

1. Re: Attack on Titan 2 Preorders and Trailer Feb 1, 2018, 11:10 Tipsy McStagger

I didn't realize they made an attack on titan 1 game.

I thought about this a few years ago that this could be a fantastically fun game if they get their swing/balance mechanics right.. it actually looks like it could be a lot of fun.

but alas, I hate Japanese anime designed games with "HHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIYOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUUUUPER HIIIIT!" and "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMMMIIIRAAAAAAAAAAA, YOU DIED!!! *river of tears*"
The over emotes and acting is horrendous in these games, like watching a really bad soap opera.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >