Battlefield 1 Turning Tide North Sea Update

The Turning Tide North Sea update for Battlefield 1 is now available in the World War I shooter for premium pass owners (thanks MP1ST). This adds new maps, and a lengthy list of balance changes. Here's the introduction to the extensive patch notes:
The second wave of Battlefield 1 Turning Tides is here! Fight alongside the formidable German fleet or test your mettle among the British Royal Marines in dramatic naval clashes. Opposing armadas struggle to gain the upper hand to exhibit supremacy over the high seas.

Battlefield 1 Turning Tides – North Sea is bringing new maps, the fearsome C-Class Airship, and continued improvements to Battlefield 1. We hope you enjoy taking command of the sea, air, and land in the battles that turned the tides of war. Available to Battlefield 1 Premium Pass owners* and owners of Battlefield 1 Turning Tides.
View : : :

Re: Battlefield 1 Turning Tide North Sea Update
Feb 2, 2018, 06:17
Re: Battlefield 1 Turning Tide North Sea Update Feb 2, 2018, 06:17
Feb 2, 2018, 06:17

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Feb 1, 2018, 00:36:

would probably be pretty fun if people would play the objectives

I may be getting burned out on multiplayer FPSes, I had 2 bad rounds, 2 very good rounds, but not enjoying it like I used to. Too much moronic team behavior. And of course, the constant racist spam.

This is Battlefield today. Now that BF has become more mainstream, the community is greatly diluted with people who are there to fuck off. I'm finding refuge again in the slightly more hardcore shooters. It's like "oh wow, this is what having competent teammates is like again" and it gets harder to go back to Battlefield.
Date
Subject
Author
Jan 31, 2018Jan 31 2018
Feb 2, 2018Feb 2 2018
     Re: Battlefield 1 Turning Tide North Sea Update