Battlefield 1 Turning Tide North Sea Update

The Turning Tide North Sea update for Battlefield 1 is now available in the World War I shooter for premium pass owners (thanks MP1ST). This adds new maps, and a lengthy list of balance changes. Here's the introduction to the extensive patch notes:
The second wave of Battlefield 1 Turning Tides is here! Fight alongside the formidable German fleet or test your mettle among the British Royal Marines in dramatic naval clashes. Opposing armadas struggle to gain the upper hand to exhibit supremacy over the high seas.

Battlefield 1 Turning Tides – North Sea is bringing new maps, the fearsome C-Class Airship, and continued improvements to Battlefield 1. We hope you enjoy taking command of the sea, air, and land in the battles that turned the tides of war. Available to Battlefield 1 Premium Pass owners* and owners of Battlefield 1 Turning Tides.
View : : :

Re: Battlefield 1 Turning Tide North Sea Update
Feb 1, 2018, 00:36
Re: Battlefield 1 Turning Tide North Sea Update Feb 1, 2018, 00:36
Feb 1, 2018, 00:36

Dacron wrote on Jan 31, 2018, 21:45:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jan 31, 2018, 20:53:
This update includes the TTK patch, right? I'll check it out tonight/tomorrow, hopefully.

Lower TTK?

Yeah, played a few rounds, that lower TTK rebalance seems to be included in this one.

A few more deaths crossing open terrain to LMGs/Medic Rifles, it doesn't feel like many of the assault smgs changed much, if at all. Shotguns seem even more lame, but that may have just been bad luck.

The new maps are... interesting. Each would probably be pretty fun if people would play the objectives, but it was mostly people trying to get the destroyers/whatever super boat or blimp and going around in those.

I may be getting burned out on multiplayer FPSes, I had 2 bad rounds, 2 very good rounds, but not enjoying it like I used to. Too much moronic team behavior. And of course, the constant racist spam.

Back to single player RPGs.

*EDIT* slight update, Ribeyerolles from the assault class sure feels more powerful now, did several 3-4 kill sets with one clip with it. I didn't bother reading through the patch notes, but I'm guessing it got its damage upped 1 round(to kill) in this patch.

This comment was edited on Feb 1, 2018, 14:55.
Date
Subject
Author
Jan 31, 2018Jan 31 2018
Feb 1, 2018Feb 1 2018
    Re: Battlefield 1 Turning Tide North Sea Update
Feb 2, 2018Feb 2 2018