Star Citizen Website Relaunches, Offers New Trailer

The Roberts Space Industries Website has relaunched, offering an enhanced homebase for Star Citizen, Cloud Imperium's upcoming crowdfunded space game. They explain the goal of the renovation is to provide visitors "a more intuitive experience and stronger branding for all three pillars of the game’s development." The latest post offers a new trailer from Squadron 42 called "Welcome to the Coil." Here's a bit on what that means: "This week, we present our latest Squadron 42 feature. Take an in-depth look at the foreboding, mysterious Coil, and the design challenges our devs had to overcome while bringing this distinctive setting to life in the game."

View : : :

Re: Star Citizen Website Relaunches, Offers New Trailer
Jan 27, 2018, 03:10
Re: Star Citizen Website Relaunches, Offers New Trailer Jan 27, 2018, 03:10
Jan 27, 2018, 03:10

Kxmode wrote on Jan 26, 2018, 20:41:
Not this. Nobody signed up for a 5+ year mission to create the most expensive tech demo in the history of gaming. We just wanted a new 30-mission Wing Commander game. But it's really no one's fault except Chris Roberts. He didn't control the feature creep. He allowed it to fester.

"He allowed it to fester" suggests a very passive involvement. From my observations, it's been quite the opposite: he's driven the scope creep.
'I am' is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that 'I do' is the longest sentence? - GC
Date
Subject
Author
Jan 27, 2018Jan 27 2018
   Re: Star Citizen Website Relaunches, Offers New Trailer
Jan 28, 2018Jan 28 2018
Jan 28, 2018Jan 28 2018