Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

etc., etc.

View

3. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jan 19, 2018, 22:55 Devinoch

A good community manager is hard to find. I'd like to think I did it relatively well for the years I did, but you'd have to back the Brinks truck up to pay me enough to do it again, considering the atmosphere in the games industry these days.  

Cliff "Devinoch" Hicks
Host of the Starlight Society Podcast
http://tinyurl.com/starlightsociety/
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jan 19, 20:03 Re: etc., etc. RedEye9
  2. Jan 19, 21:56  Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Wowbagger_TIP
>> 3. Jan 19, 22:55   Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Devinoch
  4. Jan 19, 22:56   Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... RedEye9
  5. Jan 20, 09:14    Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... NKD