Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Prince of Persia Revival Sought

In a response to a question on twitter from de-motivational speaker Christine Teigen about the status of the Prince of Persia franchise, creator Jordan Mechner reveals he is working behind-the-scenes towards another revival of the action/adventure series (thanks GameSpot). Word is:

Chrissy, I know a few other people who feel the same way. We’re doing our best to make it happen!

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Prince of Persia Revival Sought Jan 11, 2018, 20:48 CJ_Parker

I'm game for a M-rated XXX revival where we can own a harem of 25 Chrissy Teigens for some serious fucking and sucking up and down the Kamasutra.

Bring it on, bitches!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Prince of Persia Revival Sought Jan 11, 2018, 13:29 aka_STEVE

Most of the PC games were fairly solid. I'd like a fresh take on PoP .

2. Re: Prince of Persia Revival Sought Jan 11, 2018, 12:46 Total-Khaos

Timmeh wrote on Jan 11, 2018, 10:29:
dudes...

pull your collective heads out....

make an android/apple game like the original with a few new gameplay mechanics and a bit more story... sell for $1.99 with in game costumes, playable characters and new levels... deposit checks into bank account.

retire to Bermuda..

They already did that, sans all the extra stuff you mentioned, but island life is expensive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFkdUTQZp_g

1. Re: Prince of Persia Revival Sought Jan 11, 2018, 10:29 Timmeh

dudes...

pull your collective heads out....

make an android/apple game like the original with a few new gameplay mechanics and a bit more story... sell for $1.99 with in game costumes, playable characters and new levels... deposit checks into bank account.

retire to Bermuda..

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo