Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Vampyr Teaser Trailer

This teaser trailer promotes an upcoming four-part video series coming from DONTNOD to show off Vampyr, their upcoming vampiric role-playing game. Word is the first full video in the series will arrive in one week: "In each 5-minute episode, the French developer invites fans into the heart of their Parisian studio to unveil exclusive new gameplay footage accompanied with deep insight into their creative process, beginning with Episode I: Making Monsters on January 18."

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Vampyr Teaser Trailer Jan 11, 2018, 17:17 El Pit

Cutter wrote on Jan 11, 2018, 12:42:
I'd like to see a vampire game where they're really nasty, animalistic bloodsuckers. Or as James Wood's character put it so well in John Carpenter's Vampires....

Jack Crow: You ever seen a vampire?

Father Adam Guiteau: No, I haven't.

Jack Crow: No... Well first of all, they're not romantic. It's not like they're a bunch of fuckin' fags hoppin' around in rented formal wear and seducing everybody in sight with cheesy Euro-trash accents, all right? Forget whatever you've seen in the movies: they don't turn into bats, crosses don't work. Garlic? You wanna try garlic? You could stand there with garlic around your neck and one of these buggers will bend you fucking over and take a walk up your strada-chocolata WHILE he's suckin' the blood outta your neck, all right? And they don't sleep in coffins lined in taffeta. You wanna kill one, you drive a wooden stake right through his fuckin' heart. Sunlight turns 'em into crispy critters.

The last good movie by the great John Carpenter! I absolutely LOVED James Woods' performance as Crow. A very effective gorefest by JC.

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Vampyr Teaser Trailer Jan 11, 2018, 17:00 Slashman

My ideal vampire is Alucard in the Hellsing Ultimate anime. Now THAT was a proper vampire.

Edit: Definitely not the sparkly-in-the-sun teen angst dream kind. WTF!

2. Re: Vampyr Teaser Trailer Jan 11, 2018, 14:57 verybad1

Gave me a laugh. Thanks. I figure vampires should be more like what you describe also.  

1. Re: Vampyr Teaser Trailer Jan 11, 2018, 12:42 Cutter

I'd like to see a vampire game where they're really nasty, animalistic bloodsuckers. Or as James Wood's character put it so well in John Carpenter's Vampires....

Jack Crow: You ever seen a vampire?

Father Adam Guiteau: No, I haven't.

Jack Crow: No... Well first of all, they're not romantic. It's not like they're a bunch of fuckin' fags hoppin' around in rented formal wear and seducing everybody in sight with cheesy Euro-trash accents, all right? Forget whatever you've seen in the movies: they don't turn into bats, crosses don't work. Garlic? You wanna try garlic? You could stand there with garlic around your neck and one of these buggers will bend you fucking over and take a walk up your strada-chocolata WHILE he's suckin' the blood outta your neck, all right? And they don't sleep in coffins lined in taffeta. You wanna kill one, you drive a wooden stake right through his fuckin' heart. Sunlight turns 'em into crispy critters.

"If earth is 4 billion years old and you have co-existed with David Bowie, listening to his songs , you can consider yourself a lottery jackpot winner."

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo