Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 10, 2018, 01:08  Simon Says 

WaltC wrote on Jan 9, 2018, 20:17:
many crimes and terrorist acts result from individuals who haven't discussed such things with anyone, via an encrypted device or via anything else.

That's incorrect, more than 95% of the "terrorist acts" they claimed to stop... were nothing more than entrapment missions and in the majority of them, the patsies they were entrapping had decided NOT to go through with it, they jailed them anyway then called it a "win against terrorism" with the major TV channels ( no matter which way they're leaning politically speaking ) going along with the made-up FBI story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcgbY2m0CyQ

Here's the latest one:

Mainstream Media & FBI Push Fake Terror Attack Even After Their Patsy Refused to Do It

You're being played, cheering on THOUGHT CRIMES ARRESTS.

Welcome to 1984 US citizens.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 10, 2018, 00:10 Task

New FBI? Ha, that'll never happen dude. Likewise with any Alphabet Soup agency in the US of A. The various issues with the gravy train (wreck) here will continue.  

Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 9, 2018, 22:08 Luke

demands backdoors for America's 'public safety'

Haha haha they sure got humour woow

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 9, 2018, 20:17 WaltC

The FBI needs to worry less about encryption and more about its own internal corruption and incompetence, seems to me. No matter what, crimes and terrorism can be interrupted and stopped by observing the actions of people *outside* of what they may write on an encrypted device. I mean, it's like the FBI is complaining because it doesn't have legal permission to tap every phone in the US...! Ridiculous. We need a new FBI--is what we need. Aside from that, many crimes and terrorist acts result from individuals who haven't discussed such things with anyone, via an encrypted device or via anything else.

It is well known universally that I do not make mistakes--so, if you should happen across an error in that which I have written, please be assured that *I* did not write it!...:)

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >