Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 4, 2018, 08:02 Redmask

Luke wrote on Jan 3, 2018, 18:10:
People are so easy to fool ....some say Bitcoin yes ....and the none thinker goes okaaaaaaay...pyramid NOTHING more than a pyramidgame

Please learn English or just fucking speak in your native tongue and we'll use google translate. Whatever it is you're doing now serves no one.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 3, 2018, 23:04 Hoop

lets stop calling bitcoin a currency & call it for what it is, a virtual commodity.

This comment was edited on Jan 4, 2018, 03:11.

Um .. Behind you...

5. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 3, 2018, 18:10 Luke

People are so easy to fool ....some say Bitcoin yes ....and the none thinker goes okaaaaaaay...pyramid NOTHING more than a pyramidgame  

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 3, 2018, 12:58 HorrorScope

Perhaps a currency that the major financial players use to move their money around. Perhaps we aren't that important. I'm sitting and prepared to hear that.  

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 3, 2018, 11:06 Zoopster

Let me get this straight. A currency that is based literally on nothing, a currency that few understand, a currency that is hardly accepted anywhere, a currency that can fluctuate by hundreds of dollars from one hour to the next, and as a result is impractical to use for the purchase of goods and services anyway.

Maybe I'm just not seeing the bigger appeal?

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 3, 2018, 10:19 Cutter

New world currency huh? A currency the overwhelming majority of people can't afford to use, much less wouldn't trust to use? And see how well that works out for you in the next major blackout somewhere. A man's credit is never as good as his cash.

"They call me a chauvinist pig. I am . . . and I don't give a damn!" - Steve McQueen

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 3, 2018, 09:55 RedEye9

The world would be a better place w/out twitter, banning the dotard in the meantime is a good start.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo