Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Metaverse

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Apple Acquiring Netflix Speculation Heats Up. Jan 4, 2018, 00:21 eRe4s3r

Prez wrote on Jan 3, 2018, 18:23:
I am not a huge fan of Apple (I actively avoid Apple products as a rule) but if turns out to be true I don't think there would be a huge change in Netflix. A company with the huge bank account that Apple has might even be able to ensure better streaming choices down the road, which would be great.

Yeah, but only for the 1 ISP that has exclusive streaming rights. Apple is not above doing stuff like this.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Apple Acquiring Netflix Speculation Heats Up. Jan 3, 2018, 18:23 Prez

I am not a huge fan of Apple (I actively avoid Apple products as a rule) but if turns out to be true I don't think there would be a huge change in Netflix. A company with the huge bank account that Apple has might even be able to ensure better streaming choices down the road, which would be great.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

9. Apple acquiring Netflix Jan 3, 2018, 13:55 Creston

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

8. Re: Apple Acquiring Netflix Speculation Heats Up. Jan 3, 2018, 11:59 eRe4s3r

MeanJim wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 20:26:
I really hope this isn't going to happen. I would have to cancel my subscription, I don't want anything to do with Apple.

Same here. And my subscription only even started 1th of this year ~.~ Happy with what Netflix DE has nowadays, but if they sell to Apple they can say goodbye to me. I own nothing from Apple, and I intent on keeping it that way.

7. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 3, 2018, 04:30 NKD

jdreyer wrote on Jan 3, 2018, 02:57:
Saboth wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 20:16:
I hope Apple does not purchase Netflix. I don't want to pay $30 a month just because they put the Apple logo on the homepage.

Worse:
"Netflix is now an Apple exclusive!*

*Only works on Apple devices."

Yep. If Apple buys Netflix you're going to need some special and very expensive Apple device to view it.

I keep warning you. Doors and corners, kid. That's where they get you. Humans are too fucking stupid to listen.

6. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 3, 2018, 02:57 jdreyer

I hope Apple does not purchase Netflix. I don't want to pay $30 a month just because they put the Apple logo on the homepage.

Worse:
"Netflix is now an Apple exclusive!*

*Only works on Apple devices."

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

5. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 3, 2018, 00:04 Reactor

Why the heck would they charge $30? Their music service is priced the same (if not better) than everyone else.

4. Apple Acquiring Netflix Speculation Heats Up. Jan 2, 2018, 20:26 MeanJim

I really hope this isn't going to happen. I would have to cancel my subscription, I don't want anything to do with Apple.  

MeanJim on Steam

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 2, 2018, 20:19 Task

You would think, but Logan Paul highlights to me what weird things technology enables. Just how it goes. It's like watching a surreal episode of Black Mirror.  

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 2, 2018, 20:16 Saboth

1. Re: Logan Paul Jan 2, 2018, 19:44 Bill Borre

I wonder if he at least had the decency to phone in the location of the body to authorities.  

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo