Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Iron Harvest 1920+ Trailers

KINGArtGames offers a new trailer from Iron Harvest 1920+, showing off tech and controls from an internal build of this upcoming alternate history RTS game (thanks DSOGaming). We don't recall seeing too much about this project following its announcement over a year ago, but they also have a couple of additional recent clips showing it off. This clip from a couple of weeks ago shows off some motion capture testing. And a teaser trailer from a few months ago features gameplay and cinematics showing what would have happened if World War I did not end in 1918.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Iron Harvest 1920+ Trailers Jan 2, 2018, 12:43 grudgebearer

KilrathiAce wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 02:15:
Based on some info, I am skeptical their engine is what they claim to be, and there is some question about some of the assets origin.

What info would that be?

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishfull thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and freedoms.
-Robert Heinlein
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Iron Harvest 1920+ Trailers Jan 2, 2018, 08:03 MoreLuckThanSkill

Based on some info, I am skeptical their engine is what they claim to be, and there is some question about some of the assets origin.

Ugh, what info? I was getting a little excited about this trailer, hopefully they haven't been stealing assets/making false engine claims.

5. Re: Iron Harvest 1920+ Trailers Jan 2, 2018, 03:16 NamecaF

Cutter wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 00:50:
NamecaF wrote on Jan 1, 2018, 21:37:
So its a world in which the wheel was never invented? Huh. Interesting.

Also, that full-scale destruction tech and dynamic cover looks freaking awesome!

What do the trains run on? Magic?

Like everything else, they use legs! They have slot-guides that follow the railway but are pushed along with little legs, Flintstones-style

What info? Care to share?

"I hope those bastards get inoperable brain cancer that they have passed on to their children."
-RedEye9

4. Re: Iron Harvest 1920+ Trailers Jan 2, 2018, 02:15 KilrathiAce

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka

3. Re: Iron Harvest 1920+ Trailers Jan 2, 2018, 00:50 Cutter

NamecaF wrote on Jan 1, 2018, 21:37:

Also, that full-scale destruction tech and dynamic cover looks freaking awesome!

What do the trains run on? Magic?

"If the snow begins to fall and you can't find the fire, let the water wash away your sins." - Hope County Choir

2. Re: Iron Harvest 1920+ Trailers Jan 1, 2018, 21:37 NamecaF

"I hope those bastards get inoperable brain cancer that they have passed on to their children."
-RedEye9

1. Re: Iron Harvest 1920+ Trailers Jan 1, 2018, 15:57 verybad1

I so want this to work out properly. I'm concerned about it also being on console though.

This comment was edited on Jan 1, 2018, 16:13.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo