Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Legal Briefs

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Dec 31, 2017, 16:49 RedEye9

$40B buys a lot of hookers and blow.

I hope AT&T saves some to rehire all those folks they just fired.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report
"Nullity's Law"
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 31, 2017, 14:32 LiTh

jdreyer wrote on Dec 31, 2017, 13:52:
Why did this have to be a private deal exactly? This is the exact kind of thing governments exist for: nationwide systems like this. Even with the inefficiencies of government, I'm sure this could have been done for less than $40B.

While your first point is well taken and I believe correct, I'm not so sure our government can scratch their own asses for less than 40b anymore. I'm betting it has more to do with the existing infrastructure that ATT holds. Either way, better to own stocks and get treated more fairly than to be an actual human being nowadays...

1. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Dec 31, 2017, 13:52 jdreyer

Why did this have to be a private deal exactly? This is the exact kind of thing governments exist for: nationwide systems like this. Even with the inefficiencies of government, I'm sure this could have been done for less than $40B.  

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo