Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Metaverse

View
8. Re: Saturday Metaverse Dec 30, 2017, 13:17 HorrorScope
 
Quboid wrote on Dec 30, 2017, 12:39:
It's not equal.

I agree with this. What is mainstream media, 90% of it? That means 90% are going along with a feed. 100% have the ability to take the feed and report it as-is or twist it or not even report it at all. If places started to twist it that 90% wouldn't be there, mainstream would not really exist in how it is used. So we all generally agree with such a thing as "mainstream media".

When the vast majority of the reports are in alignment, I go with that because it gets really difficult to orchestrate otherwise. If the mainstream was habitual liars there wouldn't be a mainstream report, there would be so many varied reports that there would be a loud call of "What the hell is going on here?".

Now lets look in more detail at the 10% that are different. Why are they? Is this 10% giving me what I feel is more of a true story? Is the 10% all over the map vs each other, aka they are lying and that makes their stories all unique and non-matching, sort of a dead giveaway to me. Or are they all the saying the same and after investigating I feel: This 10% is right, now what is up with the 90% here? What's going on? How are the able to organize this? OR do I find most of the time the 10% is in left-field. I won't answer that.

The point is they are all getting like feeds, why is 90% in agreement while the remainder 10% typically reporting something different? It becomes one of those law saying things... "News that tends to be reported by the vast majority, has a tendency to be more correct than those reported by a few." or "When everything is a conspiracy, nothing is a conspiracy.". Do you think all these entities are really that well run, that they can all collude in real-time? I don't know of businesses that well run.

When one says "they all lie", we should also be open and say all people lie, you, me & Mr. McGee. You ever think that politicians, think town level now, are nothing more than one of us wanting to get involved and with good intentions? That once you win, the town immediately thinks you are a lying crook and not even knowing you, but you know better, but no matter that is what they think. But then in time you will become a liar, as people hold you for answers and then sometimes you can't deliver because it just isn't possible, hence you are now a proven liar. SEE!!! I knew it! That the system makes you that way, even in your heart is in the right place, because you are now held to every word and life is dynamic.

One thing I don't trust in local politics is non-locals coming in from out of town running for office. To me that is National Politics trying to simply get their people in everywhere for their national agenda and not local one. That is one of my first keys in local politics, finding that bastard and X'ing them out. The last one my town had, came in with supersized development plans into a very small town, lost their ballots and quit mid-term because of it, their sugar money wasn't going to happen. Yeah that kind of shit.
 
Avatar 17232
 
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
    Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 30, 11:48 Re: Saturday Metaverse RedEye9
  5. Dec 30, 12:28  Re: Saturday Metaverse WaltC
  15. Dec 30, 14:19   Re: Saturday Metaverse jdreyer
  16. Dec 30, 14:40    Re: Saturday Metaverse RedEye9
  17. Dec 30, 16:56    Re: Saturday Metaverse NKD
  18. Dec 30, 19:58     Re: Saturday Metaverse Slashman
  21. Dec 31, 10:05    Re: Saturday Metaverse Beamer
  2. Dec 30, 11:56 Re: Saturday Metaverse wtf_man
  6. Dec 30, 12:39  Re: Saturday Metaverse Quboid
>> 8. Dec 30, 13:17   Re: Saturday Metaverse HorrorScope
  14. Dec 30, 14:06  Re: Saturday Metaverse jdreyer
  3. Dec 30, 12:06 Re: Saturday Metaverse HorrorScope
  4. Dec 30, 12:13  Re: Saturday Metaverse RedEye9
  7. Dec 30, 12:48 Re: Saturday Metaverse wtf_man
  9. Dec 30, 13:20  Re: Saturday Metaverse HorrorScope
  10. Dec 30, 13:23   Re: Saturday Metaverse Luke
  11. Dec 30, 13:24  Re: Saturday Metaverse Quboid
  12. Dec 30, 13:26   Re: Saturday Metaverse RedEye9
  19. Dec 30, 20:52   Re: Saturday Metaverse wtf_man
  20. Dec 30, 22:50    Re: Saturday Metaverse Quboid
  22. Dec 31, 11:05     Re: Saturday Metaverse wtf_man
  23. Dec 31, 11:42      Re: Saturday Metaverse Quboid
  13. Dec 30, 13:30  Re: Saturday Metaverse NKD
  24. Dec 31, 15:47 Re: Saturday Metaverse jdreyer
  25. Jan 1, 09:23 Re: Saturday Metaverse RedEye9


footer

Blue's News logo