Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
User Settings
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

10. Re: Greedy hooker Dec 30, 2017, 19:39 NKD
ventry wrote on Dec 30, 2017, 18:25:

BTW: When can I expect those nukes to start flying *chuckle*

Did someone say nukes? I'll defer to the DOTUS on this one:

DOTUS wrote:
Look, having nuclear ó my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart ó you know, if youíre a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say Iím one of the smartest people anywhere in the world ó itís true! ó but when youíre a conservative Republican they try ó oh, do they do a number ó thatís why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune ó you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because weíre a little disadvantaged ó but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me ó it would have been so easy, and itís not as important as these lives are ó nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of whatís going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? ó but when you look at whatís going on with the four prisoners ó now it used to be three, now itís four ó but when it was three and even now, I would have said itís all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they donít, they havenít figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, itís gonna take them about another 150 years ó but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
You mechs may have copper wiring to reroute your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
    Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 30, 11:55 Re: freezing sharks? Bill Borre
  2. Dec 30, 12:10 Re: Out of the Blue RedEye9
  3. Dec 30, 12:34 Re: Out of the Blue Cutter
  4. Dec 30, 12:49 Re: Out of the Blue HorrorScope
  5. Dec 30, 13:01 Re: Out of the Blue jdreyer
  6. Dec 30, 14:15 Re: Out of the Blue RedEye9
  7. Dec 30, 14:57 Greedy hooker WitcherOntheProwl
  8. Dec 30, 15:02  Re: Greedy hooker RedEye9
  9. Dec 30, 18:25   Re: Greedy hooker ventry
>> 10. Dec 30, 19:39    Re: Greedy hooker NKD