Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

View
17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

17. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 31, 2017, 15:51 jdreyer

Kxmode wrote on Dec 31, 2017, 08:57:
So I posted a significant update on my Steam Wishlist Sale Items TamperMonkey script. You can now set a minimum percentage, which is excellent for big Steam sales when most of their catalog is on sale. The minimum percentage value is saved to your browser's Local Storage, so it's not lost. Screenshot, Get from GreasyFork. Enjoy!

Cool!

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

16. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 31, 2017, 09:55 Scottish Martial Arts

Muscular Beaver wrote on Dec 30, 2017, 20:24:
Well, you still have a chance to let common sense get back its power, but when I see people riding that "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA" fake news train, and see them spewing out their massive hypocrisy, just because they seemingly want to prove they have the moral superiority (oh look, how many times did we see that shit in history hit the fan?), my hopes are very low.

I donno man, I'm a bit dubious Trump was taking orders directly from Putin myself, but when you look at what's already been confirmed through FEDERAL FUCKING INDICTMENTS and plea bargains, it's pretty clear that elements of his campaign were soliciting or at least entertaining Russian aide, and that this was known about at high levels of said campaign, e.g. Donald Trump Jr., Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, etc. It doesn't seem to be a question of whether Russian intelligence was involved in aiding the Trump campaign, so much as to what extent, how successfully, and how well known at the top level of the campaign. Nixon didn't authorize the Watergate breakins either, but his attempt to cover it up ended his presidency nonetheless; whether Trump "colluded" or not, his presidency, already badly on the rocks, could well be in mortal peril, or dead, by the end of the new year.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 31, 2017, 08:57 Kxmode

So I posted a significant update on my Steam Wishlist Sale Items TamperMonkey script. You can now set a minimum percentage, which is excellent for big Steam sales when most of their catalog is on sale. The minimum percentage value is saved to your browser's Local Storage, so it's not lost. Screenshot, Get from GreasyFork. Enjoy!  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 ó Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

14. Re: Greedy hooker Dec 31, 2017, 08:26 RedEye9

NKD wrote on Dec 30, 2017, 19:39:
Did someone say nukes? I'll defer to the DOTUS on this one:

oh fuck, he actually said that, we are doomed https://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-sentence/

unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality
https://www.lawfareblog.com/topic/russia-connection
The gameís afoot.

13. Re: Tribbles Anniversary Dec 31, 2017, 08:16 Mr. Tact

Interesting to read about Gene Roddenberry's lack of a sense of humor. I don't recall ever hearing/reading about that before. Kind of hard to imagine since most episodes ended with a semi-comedic epilogue...  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2017, 20:24 Muscular Beaver

So you guys here let yourselves get divided and conquered too, I see. Sad to see it happening to the USA as well. Well, you still have a chance to let common sense get back its power, but when I see people riding that "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA" fake news train, and see them spewing out their massive hypocrisy, just because they seemingly want to prove they have the moral superiority (oh look, how many times did we see that shit in history hit the fan?), my hopes are very low.  

Waiting for BIS to come back to their senses and do a real ArmA 2 successor.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2017, 19:53 RedEye9

NKD wrote on Dec 30, 2017, 19:39:
ventry wrote on Dec 30, 2017, 18:25:
derp

DOTUS wrote:
incomprehensible dotus derp

@NKD, don't feed.

The gameís afoot.

10. Re: Greedy hooker Dec 30, 2017, 19:39 NKD

ventry wrote on Dec 30, 2017, 18:25:

BTW: When can I expect those nukes to start flying *chuckle*

DOTUS wrote:
Look, having nuclear ó my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart ó you know, if youíre a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say Iím one of the smartest people anywhere in the world ó itís true! ó but when youíre a conservative Republican they try ó oh, do they do a number ó thatís why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune ó you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because weíre a little disadvantaged ó but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me ó it would have been so easy, and itís not as important as these lives are ó nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of whatís going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? ó but when you look at whatís going on with the four prisoners ó now it used to be three, now itís four ó but when it was three and even now, I would have said itís all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they donít, they havenít figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, itís gonna take them about another 150 years ó but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

I keep warning you. Doors and corners, kid. That's where they get you. Humans are too fucking stupid to listen.

9. Re: Greedy hooker Dec 30, 2017, 18:25 ventry

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 30, 2017, 15:02:
Not for the squeamish ie trigger warning
Everything We Know About Russia and tRump

Your "Trump Derangement Syndrome" is one for the ages.
Roll on 2020. It will be the best comedy show bar none and if he wins again the aftermath will be over the top.

BTW: When can I expect those nukes to start flying *chuckle*

8. Re: Greedy hooker Dec 30, 2017, 15:02 RedEye9

WitcherOntheProwl wrote on Dec 30, 2017, 14:57:
Can't say I mind this. She really liked to string her books along in hardcovers only for years. Good riddance.
Your lack of empathy and abundance of entitlement is one for the ages.

The gameís afoot.

7. Greedy hooker Dec 30, 2017, 14:57 WitcherOntheProwl

Can't say I mind this. She really liked to string her books along in hardcovers only for years. Good riddance.  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2017, 14:15 RedEye9

Not for the squeamish ie trigger warning
Everything We Know About Russia and tRump

The gameís afoot.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2017, 13:01 jdreyer

Just a heads up to check on those six geese you may have received for the occasion word is they are a-laying.

Or, for you Canadian hosers in the great white north: "six packs of two-four."

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2017, 12:49 HorrorScope

"They also mean someone can get fined for warming up their car in the cold for, generally, over half an hour."

I think that 1/2 hour is an important key, yes places don't want you having your car idling all day. I've heard of these before and they are sold to us light on detail, trying to once again sell fear. "Oh no I can't warm the car up in the morning anymore!".

Inside that link was this great engineering video on Mobile 1 20k/1 Year synthetic and how they test it to get that claim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=567&v=l-zDt9FGJi8

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2017, 12:34 Cutter

Yeah, think I'm gonna head down to Niagara with my bro in the next couple of weeks for a little xborder shopping. I'll drop by the falls and check them out.

"If the snow begins to fall and you can't find the fire, let the water wash away your sins." - Hope County Choir

2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2017, 12:10 RedEye9

Bill Borre wrote on Dec 30, 2017, 11:55:
Can't they just migrate to warmer water?
RTA, they were migrating but probably got trapped by Cape Cod.

The gameís afoot.

1. Re: freezing sharks? Dec 30, 2017, 11:55 Bill Borre

Can't they just migrate to warmer water?  

17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo