Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Considering re-watching Bad Santa is one of our favorite holiday traditions here in the BlueTower, it's a bit of a surprise it took us over a year to see the sequel. We remedied this last night by catching up with Bad Santa 2. I knew in advance that this got mixed reviews, but so did the original, so we were open-minded. So yeah, about that... let's just say we were not impressed. This managed to capture some of the outrageousness of the original, but missed out on most of what made the first Bad Santa so good. Oh well, lesson learned. There's still the Director's Cut to fall back on. Many DCs just add in some deleted scenes, but the Bad Santa Director's Cut seems like a different movie. And apparently there's an unrated cut out there too, so one of these days I'll have to figure out if we've actually seen that or not. Either way, we won't be watching Bad Santa 2 again.

R.I.P.: Rose Marie, actress and showbiz legend, dies at 94.

Unrated Links: Thanks Ant.
Play: Cut the Rope: Magic.
Link: I Suck (and so do you).
Stories: Woman accused of destroying Warhol paintings during first date. Thanks Neutronbeam.
Angry barber gives man a 'Three Stooges' haircut and a snip on his ear.
Science: Flu deaths up in California amid concern over vaccine.
Media: Freeman's Mind 2- Episode 6. Thanks RedEye9.
This Video Is 2D And 3D Simultaneously: the Pulfrich Effect.
Mother gives hearing impaired daughter the good news.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2017, 12:15 RedEye9

egg_mcmuffin wrote on Dec 30, 2017, 12:11:
Having lived in harris county I can confirm, this lawer is a scumcicle.

I wonder what strip joint he found her at?...not trying to judge a book by a cover but if it looks like a coke head stripper and acts like a coke head stripper...
Come on man, this hottie is smoking, err I mean smoking meth. Rolleyes2 Shocked Rolleyes2

Nullity's Law
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.
https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2017, 12:11 egg_mcmuffin

Having lived in harris county I can confirm, this lawer is a scumcicle.

I wonder what strip joint he found her at?...not trying to judge a book by a cover but if it looks like a coke head stripper and acts like a coke head stripper...

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2017, 10:37 RedEye9

Mr. Tact wrote on Dec 30, 2017, 10:21:
Because he represented Rick Perry? Or do you know something else about him?
That. And he hosted a fund-raiser for Mr. Gropey himself, Fuckface Von Clownstick last year. What more do you need.

Nullity's Law
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.
https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2017, 10:21 Mr. Tact

Cutter wrote on Dec 29, 2017, 10:30:
Couldn't happen to a more deserving blood sucking lawyer!
Because he represented Rick Perry? Or do you know something else about him?

No comment from the woman in the story, so it would be interesting to hear her side. Despite the "don't judge a book by its' cover" cliche, I have to say the guy does look like a dick in the posted photo. I wouldn't be surprised if she was "hiding" because she didn't want to be groped any more...

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2017, 16:13 jdreyer

Hey all,

Started a "Most Anticipated Games of 2018" thread.

What games are you looking forward to next year?

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2017, 15:46 Hoop

The Lawyer who had his Warhol's destroyed had fund raised for Trump in the past so I'm just going to go ahead & call this one fake news.
Never happened that girl was never at his property, media tricks, fake news move on.

Um .. Behind you...

3. Bad Santa Dec 29, 2017, 12:30 Jagacademy

Bad Santa is my #2 favorite Christmas movie, and we watch it every couple years as well.

Never did see Bad Santa 2 since the reviews were mediocre and it kind of felt like one of those corny reunion sequels just to squeeze some more money out.

Since then I've seen people say it is hilarious and better than the original, and others say it is atrocious. One of these days will have to get around to watching it.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2017, 10:54 Kxmode

I have wanted to reduce the junk mail that I get from the Post Office for years. 95% of what I get is trash anyhow. So I finally spent the night combing through resources to find out how and where I can achieve this. Hope you find the following helpful.

For individual removal. These are among the biggest offenders:
- ValuPak
- RedPlum
- Valassis
- StateFarm
- Comcast
- Yellow Pages Book
- Trader Joe's Fearless Flyer
- Epsilon Data Services. Send an email to abacusoptout@epsilon.com with "remove" in the subject line. Include your full name, with middle initial, and address in the message.

For broad removal:
- DMAChoice - A premium service ($2 charge) of the DMA. You can opt-out of Catalogs, Magazine offers, and other mail offers.
- OptOutPreScreen.com - A free resource to opt-out of pre-screened credit card and insurance offers for five years or permanently.
- Catalog Choice - A free resource to opt-out of catalogs.

Other Tips:
- Mark unopened first class mail with "Return to Sender" and drop it in the mailbox. The receiver pays for the cost. Eventually, the company may get the hint and remove your address from their list. Note, this only works with first class mail.
- Place a "No Junk Mail" or "No Free Papers" on your mailbox (not sure if you can put this on the inside). By law, the eliminates random people from distributing their cards and offers.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2017, 10:30 Cutter

Couldn't happen to a more deserving blood sucking lawyer!

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo