Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 27, 2017, 07:11 Bumpy

Latest -5°F weather has me really wondering how electric cars are going to win me over. Can I really get 150 miles on a charge and keep me nice and warm at the whole time? I have my doubts.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 26, 2017, 21:28 RedEye9

MrBone wrote on Dec 26, 2017, 20:53:
Yeah,it is going to catch on in 2018, right? Unless the price goes way down, it won't catch crap. Not too mention the fact that they have serious supply problems that will not go away anytime soon.
2018, year of the Linux Desktop Flying Automobile Self Driving Vehicle Electric car?

unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality
https://www.lawfareblog.com/topic/russia-connection
The game’s afoot.

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 26, 2017, 20:53 MrBone

Yeah,it is going to catch on in 2018, right? Unless the price goes way down, it won't catch crap. Not too mention the fact that they have serious supply problems that will not go away anytime soon.  

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 26, 2017, 17:03 jdreyer

We'll see how that works out for that NJ town. The actual solution is to widen the highway, or make it a double decker, not unheard of in the Northeast.  

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 26, 2017, 13:42 Cutter

I'd love a hybrid but there aren't any wagons or crossovers with AWD.  

"If the snow begins to fall and you can't find the fire, let the water wash away your sins." - Hope County Choir

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo