Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Jurassic World Evolution Video

There's a Jurassic World Evolution preview on IGN that takes a look at the stars of the upcoming Jurassic World game, the dinosaurs (apologies to the former Mr. Faris). This includes a video with a brief look at some creatures in action. Word is: "Get an up-close, in-engine look at the dinosaurs of Jurassic World before playing the new park-management sim this summer."

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Jurassic World Evolution Video Dec 24, 2017, 15:52 jdreyer

CJ_Parker wrote on Dec 24, 2017, 15:24:
jdreyer wrote on Dec 24, 2017, 12:27:
Nice engine, but they're making this for console, so I expect it to be a dumbed down action fest.

There will be fairly little action in this game most likely. Remember that this is a management sim. You are building/running the park, i.e. you'll need to keep a balance between entertainment and safety and you will be required to respond to various events (this is where some action might be involved when a horde of t-rex trample down a fence).

Some good relaxing holiday video material from the official Frontier channels for anyone who cares about this type of game:

The Origins of Jurassic Park and Jurassic World with Jack Horner at Frontier Expo 2017

Jurassic World Content Reveal

First In-Game Footage

Ah, that's right, thanks CJ. I forgot about that. I might have remembered if the trailer had included even the tiniest bit of gameplay.

So there might be a bit of potential here, if it's deep and they do a proper mouse implementation.

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Jurassic World Evolution Video Dec 24, 2017, 15:24 CJ_Parker

Nice engine, but they're making this for console, so I expect it to be a dumbed down action fest.

There will be fairly little action in this game most likely. Remember that this is a management sim. You are building/running the park, i.e. you'll need to keep a balance between entertainment and safety and you will be required to respond to various events (this is where some action might be involved when a horde of t-rex trample down a fence).

Some good relaxing holiday video material from the official Frontier channels for anyone who cares about this type of game:

The Origins of Jurassic Park and Jurassic World with Jack Horner at Frontier Expo 2017

Jurassic World Content Reveal

First In-Game Footage

2. Re: Jurassic World Evolution Video Dec 24, 2017, 14:18 Cutter

My thoughts exactly. The graphics they're showing must be PC.

"If earth is 4 billion years old and you have co-existed with David Bowie, listening to his songs , you can consider yourself a lottery jackpot winner."

1. Re: Jurassic World Evolution Video Dec 24, 2017, 12:27 jdreyer

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo