Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Trailer

"Great Haste Makes Great Waste" is the lesson of a new trailer from Kingdom Come: Deliverance, offering a look at the upcoming medieval combat RPG (thanks Guru3D via Cutter). Word is: "Welcome to the battlefields of Bohemia 1403. We are on a mission to find and scout out a bandit camp. How will you approach this? Do you sneak your way through to turn the odds in your favor or will you rely on the sharpness of your blade & durability of your armor?"

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Trailer Dec 30, 2017, 00:05 NamecaF

The visuals and historical accuracy look great, but the implementation seems pretty janky, and the AI is laughable (completely blind enemies? Why not). Bit of a shame really.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Trailer Dec 23, 2017, 00:42 MoreLuckThanSkill

I was a lot more excited for this game before this video came out...something about the animations seems way off, also FoV is way too narrow, etc. The scenery is gorgeous, but it almost looks like they're using some version of the Gamebryo engine with it's shitty animations and physics or something.

Maybe on a decent sale, for now, pass for me.

5. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Trailer Dec 22, 2017, 20:52 swaaye

Yeah I'm excited about this game. I love the historical accuracy aspect.  

4. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Trailer Dec 22, 2017, 20:19 Paranoid Jack

I haven't played since alpha. I found a bandit camp in the woods not sure if it was the same. Watching that video was making me ill so I turned it off. That said I didn't like the melee at all when I tried it. I loved the archery though.

When I found the camp there were several bandits. So I took the archer our first then a few big heavy plate wearing guys were charging at me and all you have to do is run away ten yards turn around... start walking backwards then put an arrow into their face or neck. That should slow them down even more. Even if you hit them in the chest and need another shot or two they were easy to get away from. Of course that was early on. Things may have changed since then. But the horse riding and a few other aspects still seem very clunky. Enough to cause motion sickness for me since I am using a 55" 4k Sony.

I also went into town after dark and started stealing shit then decided to murder somebody. Before I knew it half the village was out screaming that there was a murderer. So I had to silence them. It was insanity.

update: I backed away from the screen a bit more and the weird movement was no longer an issue. That was not the camp I raided six or eight months ago. I thought there was more freedom in the game play. It looks like they will be forcing me to use melee. Not sure I like that.

This comment was edited on Dec 22, 2017, 21:06.

3. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Trailer Dec 22, 2017, 19:09 Quinn

Looks like this game could use a dynamic FOV which increases in combat.

I almost got a headache just watching this video.

Regardless, I've been looking forward to this game for about a year already so here's to hoping it'll be good!

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

2. . Dec 22, 2017, 17:41 intermarer

This is shaping up quite nicely. Please don't suck  

1. Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Trailer Dec 22, 2017, 11:54 Cutter

GoT meets Skyrim? I'm pretty stoked for this game. Please don't suck.

"They call me a chauvinist pig. I am . . . and I don't give a damn!" - Steve McQueen

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo