Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

TINY METAL Released

Steam News announces the release of TINY METAL on Steam, offering an Advance Wars-style turn-based strategy game for Windows and macOS, disappointing those who assumed the title referred to AC/DC's diminutive Young brothers. Now that we've covered what this is not, here's more on what it is:

A turn-based strategy game of intrigue with a distinct Japanese flavor that takes place in the aftermath of your king's assassination. Roll out the tanks, create more troops, expand your squad, and struggle for territory with war-room levels of control!

It's WAR in TINY METAL, the revival of Japanese arcade war gaming!

Outfight the enemy with your own army of foot soldiers, tanks, helicopters, tactical vehicles, and fighter jets. Capture rival territories and extend your military power over the sprawling map of Zipang. Follow the gripping story of Nathan Gries and answer for yourself what is -- and what isn't -- worth fighting for.

View
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

1. Re: TINY METAL Released Dec 22, 2017, 01:56 Numinar

Every Advance Wars clone ever has let me down, just like every MOO clone until Stellaris. I wont get my hopes up. But this does look nice!

Would much prefer on Switch or Phone though.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo