Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Stayin' Alive Early Access

"Well, you can tell by the way I use my chair, I'm ready to go, done that, been there." Early access to Stayin' Alive for Windows is now available on Steam, offering a falsetto-free "frantic multiplayer game about life and death." If you enjoy dark humor, this may be up your alley, as gameplay hinges on four wheelchair-bound retirees who are eager to die pitted against four nurses dedicated to keeping them alive at all costs. This trailer shows how this plays out, and here are more details:

Indiegala, publisher and developer of the top-selling voxel shooter Blockstorm and the thrilling survival horror Die Young, releases their new project today, Stayin’ Alive, the only first-person multiplayer team-based game in which retirees try to kill themselves as their nurses try to prevent them from committing suicide. The game is out on PC.

In Stayin’ Alive you can join 4 tired-of-life old geezers in their struggle to commit suicide and escape the joy-killing clutches of 4 life-loving nurses. Choose your side –patients or nurses– and compete in teams to see whether the will of dying is stronger than the efforts made to preserve life. As a retiree, you will need to craft lethal weapons of self-destruction out of ordinary items and find a suitable place to commit suicide. If you pick the nursing squad, you must find the correct life-saving tool for any situation and use it on whoever is dying.

Stayin’ Alive offers online multiplayer contests to be enjoyed by 8 players at a time in 4v4 matches. Cooperation between team members is very important to earn as many points as possible. The game includes bots so you can compete against non-human rivals too.

View
1. Re: Stayin' Alive Early Access Dec 21, 2017, 10:21 Bill Borre

That doesn't seem much like a game to me as a sad comment upon our society. What's next for this developer? A laugh a minute dems vs reps on the senate floor?  
Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Dec 21, 10:21 Re: Stayin' Alive Early Access Bill Borre
  2. Dec 21, 12:30  Re: Stayin' Alive Early Access HorrorScope
  3. Dec 21, 17:20 Re: Stayin' Alive Early Access jdreyer

footer

Blue's News logo