Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Consolidation

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 20, 2017, 21:45 Mordecai Walfish

In a game with such great graphic quality as Witcher 3, I would probably be alright with 30fps 4k on console, being that it isnt something that really "needs" 60fps, like a shooter or a racing game. I'd imagine that would look pretty amazing on a huge 4k TV, and I'm really glad that consoles are finally realizing that having the ability to play at 60 fps is something people prefer as well as higher resolutions, as well at the capability to hit those higher resolutions more reliably. The X seems like a way of them saying "we get it now", compared to the shitty original xbox one hardware and it's original intent to be some kind of all-encompassing media device instead of just a balls-to-the-wall gaming machine first and foremost.  

"What do I want? I don't really know. Most of the time I ignore my quest and walk into the homes of others, riffling through people's shelves... oooh, like those over there!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Dec 20, 2017, 20:31 Creston

Look at how amazing the Witcher 3 looks on the Xbox one in 4K mode! All these graphical effects, and a solid 30fps to boot!

It's funny, I was playing that exact game with those looks well over a year ago, at ~50-60 fps. Looked even better still. Admittedly it was not at 4K.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo