Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Get Kingdom: Classic for Free

Publisher Raw Fury is offering the chance to pick up Kingdom: Classic for free for the next 24 hours (thanks Ant). This gives the chance to try the first game in this throwback side-scrolling strategy game while there's still a chance to pick up Kingdom: New Lands while the Windows, Linux, and macOS sequel is still on sale for 70% off. This is an even better deal than the eventual discount they plan following this promotion, so budget accordingly. Here's word:

After the giveaway ends, well be selling Kingdom: Classic on its own! That way, folks can experience Kingdom but not spend as much as they would picking up Kingdom: New Lands. If someone who owns Classic on Steam wants to upgrade to New Lands though, we have 25% discount set up so they can save a few gold coins in the process. A gold coin saved is a gold coin spent at an archer statue to defend yourself from hordes of greedy creatures.

This discount applies to anyone who received Kingdom: Classic during the giveaway. And if you buy both New Lands and Classic together at the same time then it comes out to $14.99, same as what we have it bundled for now. Huzzah!

P.S. Did you see the new Skull Island DLC we just added to Kingdom: New Lands? It's adds a 6th island that is hard AF and that too is a free all you wonderful Kingdom players.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Get Kingdom: Classic for Free Dec 20, 2017, 20:38 CJ_Parker

Yeah, the post here is just a little late. It was actually "yesterday's" free game, i.e. from December 19th 10AM PST to December 20th 10AM PST.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Get Kingdom: Classic for Free Dec 20, 2017, 16:59 HoSpanky

Rollover time for Steam is usually 1pm, which is around when the comments went from I grabbed this to its not free now.

I figured that if its a one day thing on Steam, thats when itd end so I snagged it immediately thru the app.

6. Re: Get Kingdom: Classic for Free Dec 20, 2017, 15:17 MoreLuckThanSkill

The early bird gets the worm, etc.

I picked it up, but for those who missed it, it'll probably be on sale again in a week anyway, or maybe even free again, during the Christmas sale.

5. Re: Get Kingdom: Classic for Free Dec 20, 2017, 15:02 eRe4s3r

According to steam posts this wasn't even free for 11 hours...  

4. Re: etc. Dec 20, 2017, 14:10 jdreyer

deqer wrote on Dec 20, 2017, 13:56:
It's over already? The install button now says $5

Yeah, was probably free until 10AM PST this morning.

I missed it too.

Stay a while, and listen.

3. Re: etc. Dec 20, 2017, 13:56 deqer

It's over already? The install button now says $5  

2. Re: Get Kingdom: Classic for Free Dec 20, 2017, 12:12 Acleacius

I think this one must be installed to be claimed, correct? Just wondering as there doesn't seem to be a mention and Install button seems to be my only choice.

Edit: NM, you have to click the Install button to register it.

Its a sad day for America when people believe women, The Drumpf

1. Re: Get Kingdom: Classic for Free Dec 20, 2017, 10:23 RedEye9

The 2 sides of free games
My cup runneth over or I refuse to install that spyware on my system.
snagged

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo