Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: etc. Dec 21, 2017, 00:49 Nucas

i've been skeptical of DRM panic but that denuvo fuck-up really demonstrates to me that the alarmists are probably right; buy AAA games that are tied to that leash with the understanding that in 3 to 5 years they will be just as unplayable as bulletstorm or GTA4, i guess. or, most ideally, they can shackle it to the next DRM and sell it to you again.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: etc. Dec 20, 2017, 12:36 Acleacius

I can see some of the mod creators wanting and some who really deserve compensation for their amazing mods. I hope there is an opt out for those of us who do smaller mods for the community.

I just finished a STFU for Gothic II because the Non-Quest NPCs literally stand around repeating the same barks every 10 seconds. This game lasts at least 30 hours, that's an insane amount of repeated inane dialog. Ucrazy

“It’s a sad day for America when people believe women,” The Drumpf

1. Re: etc. Dec 20, 2017, 10:12 MattyC

qWorld's Largest Mod Site Hopes To Start Paying Mod Creators…q

Not sure they could really pull that off, but it would be neat if they could. I miss the days were we had tons of mods and tools.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo